• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

I love finding official pics of myself at shows I've been to....it's a great document of your experience.

from the music festival I went to, the band is Joe Buck Yourself!

1186786_10100588831434343_626977318_n.jpg

I'm holding up a jar of moonshine towards the left at the front of the crowd.

Only downside to this? BOO pro photography watermarks.

Meier

Still fighting a war in my mind on whether to stick with the thin and patchy facial hair again and grow it out some more (still hasn't gotten much better compared to last year), or just shaving it off and going through life clean faced/with a day of stubble. I honestly can't decide. Which has lead to me getting trapped in a cycle of shaving, letting it grow for 5-7 days, followed by me shaving again.

I like the idea of me with facial hair, but the execution is a bit lackluster.

http://i.imgur.com/5YDHrib.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nTrp4cd.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/czPHaRq.jpg[IMG]

Ooh, and what a difference lighting and angles can make.[/QUOTE]

It just hit me that you look a LOT like RVP, especially in the second and third pictures. Surely you've heard that before?!

Danielsan

:33 you should go with this. yes.

J15sYrI.gif

keep the facial hair
Guess I'll be sticking with it a little longer. :)

It just hit me that you look a LOT like RVP, especially in the second and third pictures. Surely you've heard that before?!
I've never heard that before. I don't really quite see it either, but hey it sure as hell beats the Arjan Robben comparisons that some of my coworkers like to make (poking fun of my disappearing hairline).

Meier

Guess I'll be sticking with it a little longer. :)

I've never heard that before. I don't really quite see it either, but hey it sure as hell beats the Arjan Robben comparisons that some of my coworkers like to make (poking fun and my disappearing hairline).

Maybe I'm crazy. Something about your eyes really struck me in that pic and made me think of him. Either way, yeah.. no one wants to be compared, looks wise, to Robben. :lol

So it's the drugs you're on now that made you cut it!

Been wanting to grow it back for years but can't make it through that 6 month awkward period where it just looks like complete crap. I may just give in though cause this getting a haircut every 3 weeks thing is kinda getting old fast.

Meier

Just got verified, so I thought I'd introduce myself with a picture. Quality isn't the best, but its the only one I look half decent in unfortunately:

I'm the one on the right, by the way.

Which member of 1D are you?! You have an incredibly British look about you.

Edit: Checked profile. Nailed it.

dralla

IMG_20130920_060857.jpg

invisible penis in my mouth

edit. I also knew Nandy was part of Brit-GAF as soon as I saw. The clothes were a dead give away

Arnie

Cross posting from Footy GAF. Work night out last night, had to get a photo with this guy. His moustache and hat combo blew me away.

U6ozfFhl.jpg

NinjaBoiX

You guys are so creepy. And when you're trying not to be creepy, you're even more creepy. It's hilarious.
The "thoroughly innocuous compliment = seedy creeping" thing is the strangest of phenomena.

Is the implication that said compliment is a thinly veiled attempt to get into the pants of the stranger on the other side of the world?

This is why we can't say nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom