• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
tumblr_mtg9njhskx1saq4djo1_400.gif

tumblr_mtg9njhskx1saq4djo2_400.gif

I've essentially been doing stupid shit like this all night.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Bill Bailey was totally at Eurogamer Expo. Didn't manage to snag a pic with him but got a super blurry one of the back of his head! Go me!

Promoting something or just as your average cool person?

How did you like that?

If things were different, coming out of college I would have taught English in Korea or Japan and then got a job in my field.

Oh well.

y2dvd

beautiful country, taught kids in taiwan for a while. never wanted to come back, then I'd come back and kind of love America. it's a tug of war in my heart.

How long where you in Taiwan? My buddies are originally from there and say they have the best New Years firework display ever.

Miss Riot

Neo Member
How long where you in Taiwan? My buddies are originally from there and say they have the best New Years firework display ever.

about a year. fireworks are _always_ going on for no reason at all sometimes. it's wild. had a lot of trouble sleeping the first couple months as I was acclimating.

y2dvd

Haha that's weird. I had some other friends that went as a vacation there and said some of the best food they had was at the countryside. As long as there aren't any giant hornets there, I need to go with them one of these years.

beer in Vietnam!
3kD8WwK.gif

long long long time lurker then approved, nice to finally say hello!! thanks horse detective!

got a new cut a while ago.

dsc03501o5pp1.jpg

Haven't posted a pic in a while. Took this the other day
g687ERl.jpg

I enjoy living in alcohol valley

Bought a studded perfecto. I'm hardcore now.

4useTPo.jpg

599679_10201093739999595_1614514740_n.jpg

The most recent photo of me from a few days ago.

I'm trying to grow my hair back out so I'm in the weird in between phase. ;^;

a3.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Bill Bailey was totally at Eurogamer Expo. Didn't manage to snag a pic with him but got a super blurry one of the back of his head! Go me!
Shame, I'd love to meet him and get a picture making the bill bailey confused at the world face with the man himself.

NinjaBoiX

J45zN7I.jpg

u2drSTG.jpg

fl4RaHI.jpg

Hh2Lhrz.jpg

Was planning on going out last night but my plans fell through so I stayed home and gaffed it up.
Really cool pics! Nicely offset (rule of thirds?) I dunno.

Was that B&W divide behind you intentional too? The second one is crying out to be a real pic avatar!

mikeroth

Don't do it, things will get better

Hahahahahahahahah Oh boy, I didn't even think of that.

Really cool pics! Nicely offset (rule of thirds?) I dunno.

Was that B&W divide behind you intentional too? The second one is crying out to be a real pic avatar!

Yeah I kind of was just sitting there on the couch at night and went to take a webcam selfie and saw that in the background and liked it and did minor positioning adjustments to make it line up where I wanted it. I thought about making that one my avatar too, but I don't think I'd want an avatar of myself. Plus I really really like my avatar as it is.

You are the person with the amazing Hayley Williams avatars no? I've heard of you. Nicely done. I dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom