• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a hand GAF.

You remind me of John Secada.

BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1378860_10202197824978040_1053880286_n.jpg

Looking bad ass.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I've been going Walking Dead CRAZY since I just started the show and the comic. In November I'm going to play the adventure game in earnest.

My kids and I have been having fun with the "Dead yourself" app that AMC put out. It's really neat and does a pretty decent job of making the super-imposed bits look blended in.

3Iy8stK.jpg

I've tried websites with features like this before, but this app does the best job of anything I've found. Lots of fun this time of year.

Edit:Ugh I just can't get imgur links to work anymore as images :-

NinjaBoiX

Just select "BB code" in the link box instead of copying the one it gives you by default. It'll already be tagged for you and everything!

That pic does look pretty cool.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Just select "BB code" in the link box instead of copying the one it gives you by default. It'll already be tagged for you and everything!

That pic does look pretty cool.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Issue was the link the imgur app was giving me. I'll know not to trust it next time!

Damaged

Someone got a snap of me this weekend while I was sheltering from the rain instead of doing my job taking Photos of the Motor racing

I'm the one in the shorts and ridiculous vest

Facial hair is a lot more popular nowadays, it seems.

Every guy I know is growing a beard or mustache of some kind.

Does it bother you guys at all? I can't even fathom what it would feel like to have that much hair growing out of my face. >.>'

Does it bother you guys at all? I can't even fathom what it would feel like to have that much hair growing out of my face. >.>'

It's weird when you first grow it out but after it gets through the awkward prickly phase it's fine. And I'm very happy that facial hair is bigger now than in the recent past. Although I don't like it when people think "Oh, beards are in" and then grow out huge unkempt neckbeards. Some people just don't have good genes for it.

I love a three-day stubble, but anything beyond that is not my cup of tea.
Not worth it for the beard maintenance required (and potential airport trouble lol).

I'll give it a go anyway during no-shave november, and see if I feel different about it this time around. Like you said, it's the hip thing to do and I want to be one of the hip kids.

images

Horse Detective

Why the long case?

I'm still trying right now, and I don't really like the way it feels when I pet it.

It's weird when you first grow it out but after it gets through the awkward prickly phase it's fine. And I'm very happy that facial hair is bigger now than in the recent past. Although I don't like it when people think "Oh, beards are in" and then grow out huge unkempt neckbeards. Some people just don't have good genes for it.

I know a few friends who are doing the whole unkempt beard thing. It's pretty gross, imo.

I love a three-day stubble, but anything beyond that is not my cup of tea.
Not worth it for the beard maintenance required (and potential airport trouble lol).

I'll give it a go anyway during no-shave november, and see if I feel different about it this time around. Like you said, it's the hip thing to do and I want to be one of the hip kids.

images

Pfft....hipster.

lolno but it sounds like a pain to maintain it. I only have to worry about my eyebrows when it comes to facial hair and that in itself is a bitch. Having to shave or trim or whatever else for your beard must be quite the skill.

I'm still trying right now, and I don't really like the way it feels when I pet it.

I had my two best friends over recently and they both have beards. While we were watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I looked over and both of them were stroking their beards while watching it intently. I feel like guys do this all the time...I just don't ever notice .__.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I had my two best friends over recently and they both have beards. While we were watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I looked over and both of them were stroking their beards while watching it intently. I feel like guys do this all the time...I just don't ever notice .__.

I feel like that would make it super greasy.

Dead Man

Not really:
otEtYFy.jpg

Not sure if I'm pretty enough to be posting in here, and the picture is crap, sorry about that. Anyway, thought I better post some beard before I shave it off for summer.

If I had the power to grow facial hair, I'd do it. You can look a lot cooler and pull of many new styles.

Sadly, my face just won't grow any in. Asian genetics :(

SBH

I get only little hair under my nose and chin if I don't shave them, so I cannot grow a beard neither. Well. shaved a lot of money.

Kaladin

Another pic of myself at a show...this time at ANTiSEEN's 30th Anniversary show. I'm up front in the dark grey shirt and hat throwing up the horns.

1380415_712072198821411_1057228186_n.jpg

Mistah

yay or nay ?

sorry for the fucking instagram shit.. :/

Will delete it as I get some feedback as I'm not used to wear a tie :/

: Edit. Yeah sorry this is a pretty bad idea.. so nvm :)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Not really:
otEtYFy.jpg

Not sure if I'm pretty enough to be posting in here, and the picture is crap, sorry about that. Anyway, thought I better post some beard before I shave it off for summer.

If you keep changing your look I'm never gonna recognize you out and about in radelaide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom