• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear my glasses most of the time. And it is an unflattering pic, but I chose to post it because I have bad pics just like everyone else who has to take 25 pics to get one good one outta the bunch.
j3qq4MZ.jpg

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle

Not sure how I feel about this. At first the app kept telling me I most closely resembled Benito Mussolini. THEN it kept saying Jack Kerouac. Two really upstanding members of society right there!

THEN it finally vomited out what you see before you. Surely, everyone agrees he's the second douchiest in the whole band, right?

Thanks, MyHeritage app :( If I had to be compared to some Sharpei-faced celebrity I was REALLY holding out for Benicio del Toro, but I guess my ego is showing. No amount of noodling with the phone would land me a del Toro, sadly!

highrider

Banned
Everyone looking very stylish. Here I am in my game lair playing lost planet feeling a little under the weather as my son is spreading his sick germs everywhere. Growing out my beard and hair.

IMG_20131001_214019_zps2f38ce98.jpg

Mik2121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom