• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

I was tempted to do the Color Run in my town yesterday but I couldn't because of work ;^; Running requires so much physical effort and I would love to do it more often but I'd rather do yoga, tbh.

But hey! What was your time and how far of a run was it? I always admire those who go running. It requires so much dedication.

I want to do a color run next time. This was only my 2nd 5K ever and I finished in 34 minutes. You're right, running does take a lot of physical effort (by my standards anyways) and I don't really enjoy it as you can probably see in my face lol. I didn't really train hard for it. Simply did a 10-15 minute jog after every workout and it brought me up to making the 5k run manageable. Asides from still feeling sore, I feel better spiritually about doing it haha.

Lun2MYo.jpg

(passport photo from 2004)

Can you tell I'm German
American
?

Nowadays I rock the epic beard like my avatar, wouldn't post another pic until I grow my hair a lot more.

Schieß dem Fenster!

NinjaBoiX

Cool hairdo Isuzu!

Went to see Paramore in Nottingham with some pals from BritGAF last night, they were amazing. So sweaty though!

wXNlDHU.jpg

(Jordan, Musha_Soturi, Me, Tashbrooke)

Such a wicked time. Heading to Manchester to see my bro now, (will try to get a pick of us two miscreants), then down to London for the BritGAF meet (there will be pics no doubt).

Pacbois

I had the chance to see Blood Red Shoes, one of my favourite bands, in a very small venue (a Garage right in the middle of Paris) and they were super cool. When I said it was my birthday tomorrow, they offered some Whisky :D

BVB5jusCcAACKhV.jpg

Iph

Banned
I was tempted to do the Color Run in my town yesterday but I couldn't because of work ;^; Running requires so much physical effort and I would love to do it more often but I'd rather do yoga, tbh.

But hey! What was your time and how far of a run was it? I always admire those who go running. It requires so much dedication.

I've done one and it was a blast. I have tried to run 5 km every other day since then and it feels great but I'm one of those people who feels a bit down or loopy if I don't get x amount of exercise every day or so. It's not for everyone but I recommend giving it a try at least. :3

Szu

Over the weekend, I attended a birthday party for one of my friend's 3 year-old daughter.

My friend's wife snapped a pic of me playing with one of the daughters of another friend.

UgN8GoC.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Szu's little 'un be cute as a button!

I love the hair trab, I'm getting some Mia Wallace vibes.

mPnLs37.jpg

Edit: I can't read, it's not his kid. Cute non the less!

Aw trab the haircut is amazing! :D

Speaking of hair I need to go buy some more turquoise dye before I post more pics, my hair is a minty fresh pastel green/white now. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom