• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IE9M2qz.jpg

Dude, I'm pretty sure we're related.

For Lucian: I usually just rock a side part, but I've wanted to have a shorter hairstyle for a while

hb4sgxn.jpg

You might be able to help me out on this. Is it possible to keep spiky hair like yours without gel? Or will it always fall down? I've had the same style for my entire life, and am not sure about suggestions from friends that I should try spiking it up. I really don't want to ever gel it up, I'm just lazy like that.

The good news is that I'm not using gel in that picture.

The bad news, I'm using wax. I really hate gelling up my hair also, but mostly because I hate the way it makes my hair look.

I was in the same predicament as you though, having the same hairstyle my entire life. So I decided to change it. Its kinda refreshing.

The good news is that I'm not using gel in that picture.

The bad news, I'm using wax. I really hate gelling up my hair also, but mostly because I hate the way it makes my hair look.

I was in the same predicament as you though, having the same hairstyle my entire life. So I decided to change it. Its kinda refreshing.

How do you use wax? What is that like, is it at least a faster process? I have no clue.

ibwttywVOv3f7T.gif

Turning 19 in two days.
You're incredibly attractive and seem to like coffee as much as me

;3 Oh ho ho, thank you.
Coffee is my life. What exactly are you into when it comes to it? Are there any specific varietals you enjoy most? Its always interesting to discover what people prefer when it comes to it.

Oup! Only almost 19? I would've guessed older than that. I'm only older than you by 1 year. o__o whodathunk.

Also, happy early birthday ~! I'm working an art festival these next two days so I probably won't be on here to say it then x___x

;3 Oh ho ho, thank you.
Coffee is my life. What exactly are you into when it comes to it? Are there any specific varietals you enjoy most? Its always interesting to discover what people prefer when it comes to it.

Oup! Only almost 19? I would've guessed older than that. I'm only older than you by 1 year. o__o whodathunk.

Also, happy early birthday ~! I'm working an art festival these next two days so I probably won't be on here to say it then x___x

For reference, how old would you guess I am based on my pic a little above your post?

mjx.jpg

Had a haircut, then remembered this was a thread. Why not? Although I apologize for the cruddy quality, I'm useless at taking pictures of myself without glancing at the forward-facing camera. Hell no to mirror selfies. Also apologies for my scruff-ass beard status.

Salsa

mjx.jpg

Had a haircut, then remembered this was a thread. Why not? Although I apologize for the cruddy quality, I'm useless at taking pictures of myself without glancing at the forward-facing camera. Hell no to mirror selfies. Also apologies for my scruff-ass beard status.

beard is ballin

here's me clearly havin fun with some kids writing some script

n0yIFjV.jpg

Kaladin

I've never posted this in one of these threads.....

This is probably my favorite picture of myself taken at an event watching a wrestling match with my mouth hanging open:

425591_10200312877329734_1728037942_n.jpg

3.29.12 Dragon Gate USA's "Heat" iPPV in Hollywood, FL

I'm the far left fan in this shot.

Tom_Cody

I was at an event last night so I had to get a shot with a good view of the room:

b1XRXLF.jpg

And then I decided to take a selfie for no good reason:

prUjUKx.jpg

I've never posted this in one of these threads.....

This is probably my favorite picture of myself taken at an event watching a wrestling match with my mouth hanging open:

425591_10200312877329734_1728037942_n.jpg

3.29.12 Dragon Gate USA's "Heat" iPPV in Hollywood, FL

I'm the far left fan in this shot.

nice! We are background in the pics bros.

RAW_975_Photo_059.jpg

That's me standing and clapping in the bottom right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom