• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Haha, pretty much exactly. I said "That's bullshit. You're German, you have to be evil."

Edit: Haha, except for the speaker maker. Not sure where you got that from.

It was a joke on the company that makes speakers and etc called Bose.

@trab: How tall are you hahaha. I'm around 180cm I still get the you look 15 thing because I have a baby face.

@trab: How tall are you hahaha. I'm around 180cm I still get the you look 15 thing because I have a baby face.

about 159cm, that's exactly why I'm into high heels now haha, but yeah I still get the same
reaction :/

Madness

tumblr_lvkfmd9zgN1qc17yfo1_400.gif

;P

Can you even 'calibrate' bro?

That feeling of dread when you have a bunch of shit to do and it all has to be done by Monday. No weekend fun for Atra. Nope, nope.
iBkbeNZ9Lhag3.jpg

NinjaBoiX

That feeling of dread when you have a bunch of shit to do and it all has to be done by Monday. No weekend fun for Atra. Nope, nope.
iBkbeNZ9Lhag3.jpg
I have a load of work to do over the weekend too fella, simply because I was so lazy at work this week! It's so hard to get back down to it after a week off.

:(

Ezalc

iBkbeNZ9Lhag3.jpg

I was going to say that you really remind me of Atra until I noticed that it was you who posted. There was this other person in the RPGAF thread who looked a lot like you. Thought you had changed your avatar and name for a second there.

Best put to use by the casting agency for 1930' vampire flick Nosferatu. I mean the actor's name is Max Scare for godsake

Schreck.jpg

That's not the silent version one is it?

Haha, thought so but wasn't sure. Kein Umlaut!

Meier

A recent picture of me and my girl.

http://i2.minus.com/isM0D1ORWxnCp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm curious, how long does it take you to get your hair to do that? Is it a pretty quick process at this point since you're used to it, or does it take like 20-30 mins?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
First time posting here :p

I got a haircut, not sure if I really like but meh, whatever

Before:

CX3YRCb.jpg

After:

szYfd0O.jpg

Damn, I look so young :/ everybody thinks I'm 15...When I'm actually 20 years oldd -.-

You look good in both pics but the shorter hair suits you better.

-Eddman-

I wear suits only in extremely rare occasions, so here's this pic from last week:

7p7u1JK.jpg

I'm finally starting to appreciate the fact that I look younger when shaved, considering I'm 26.

I wear suits only in extremely rare occasions, so here's this pic from last week:

7p7u1JK.jpg

I'm finally starting to appreciate the fact that I look younger when shaved, considering I'm 26.

Because you rarely wear a suit you might not know a few of the 'dos' and 'do nots' which is fine - it's a learning experience.

When wearing a two button suit, you only button the top button of the jacket.

When picking out a jacket, ensure that (when your arms are straight) your shirt cuff only slightly exceeds your jacket cuff. Traditional suit makers will refuse to even allow the shirt cuff to exceed the jacket cuff.

-Eddman-

Because you rarely wear a suit you might not know a few of the 'dos' and 'do nots' which is fine - it's a learning experience.

When picking out a jacket, ensure that (when your arms are straight) your shirt cuff only slightly exceeds your jacket cuff. Traditional suit makers will refuse to even allow the shirt cuff to exceed the jacket cuff.

Appreciated man, won't repeat those mistakes the next time :)

Sagitario

http://i.imgur.com/7p7u1JK.jpg

Everybody does.
People ofter say I don't my age, but when I shave I look waaaaaaaaaaay younger.
Anyway, looking good, you're a handsome man
XYVaC0Q.gif

*takes notes*

Meier

Super quick, literally under 2 minutes.

That's awesome, it seems like it'd be tough to do. Do you use wax or something? I never use product since I'm too lazy.. but every time I get my hair cut and they do it, I'm reminded how much better it makes my hair look.

Vanz

Banned
You look good in both pics but the shorter hair suits you better.

Thanks :) I guess I'll stick with this haircut, my mates seem to like it too :p

btw, I was hanging with my friends and they took a couple of pics while I played the guitar (I suck at it though, but that's another story lol)

Anyways, THIS is why everyone thinks I'm 14-15 :p super skinniness + young looking face = fail lol

zhczO0a.jpg

QPQMKF9.jpg

Damn, last post on the page.

Anyway, it's time for me to decide on my facial hair situation.

Today, I look like this:

todayl6krc.jpg

I let it grow out more before I trim it back to more or less what it is in that picture. Historically, I have also rocked a circle beard:

cbcroppedjlu3j.png

(cropped from old photo)

I could also go clean shaven, but have no photos of that. So the options are:

1. Stubble
2. Full Beard
3. Circle Beard
4. Clean Shaven
5. Other (specify)

Opinions?

Someone saw a picture of me on my wall and asked how old I was in the picture. I told him I was around 24/25. He says I look older back then.

So I went and browsed around to see my pictures and even going so far as to try and snap a picture OF the picture (which turned out shit). The problem is that I can't get any good old pictures of myself to compare. All I have is this horrible picture with a shit eating grin on my face.

Me around 23/24. I want to punch myself in the face too.

uck_zps2bd693d9.jpg

Me around 27/28.

d7d9bb8c-4b39-408b-9044-35929aa9b7b6_zps261f044f.jpg

Taken a few days ago. Currently 30.

tuesday_zpsa759c285.jpg

Sagitario

Damn, last post on the page.

Anyway, it's time for me to decide on my facial hair situation.

Today, I look like this:

todayl6krc.jpg

I let it grow out more before I trim it back to more or less what it is in that picture. Historically, I have also rocked a circle beard:

cbcroppedjlu3j.png

(cropped from old photo)

I could also go clean shaven, but have no photos of that. So the options are:

1. Stubble
2. Full Beard
3. Circle Beard
4. Clean Shaven
5. Other (specify)

Opinions?

Quoted for new page.
I like your current look and facial hair definitely suits you. So, either subtle or full beard would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom