• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude

dude
so I guess I owe some people a picture of how my haircolor turned out.
first of all the haidresser refused to dye everything because it would have
damaged the hair too much according to her. so she just added some red
highlights all over my head :D the bathroom lighting is total crap but all the
other rooms are even worse to handle for my phonecam. I hope you can see it :S
it also looks a bit different in normal lighting and it's not only in the front but all
over the place like I said :p

I like it. I think it looks good.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
it also looks a bit different in normal lighting and it's not only in the front but all

Looks good! Seems the best of both worlds

hair too crazy, haircut this weekend

695f3237-9c68-4ffb-bb14-e40c207b1da8_zps11cd0f46.jpg

NinjaBoiX

been a while
image-3.jpg
Awesome Onkel! You look sharp as a dart.

trab pu knip said:

Trab, your hair looks great. Subtle hint of red, cute fringe and that feathery flick thing you got going on....very nice!

But let's be honest, you are incredibly fine, you could rock a bowl cut and still knock it out the park!

Edit: leather jacket too?

sweet jesus

EVOL 100%

I really like subtly redhair so I like this.

Kind of thinking of dying my hair too but with my ridiculous hair I'd probably end up looking like some anime reject.

Madness

You look quite a bit like an ex-girlfriend of mine. She had naturally light brown hair and she dyed her entire hair auburn-ish red, and had a vertical labret piercing on the lips instead of a septum piercing. You, however, look really great.

Awesome Onkel! You look sharp as a dart.

Trab, your hair looks great. Subtle hint of red, cute fringe and that feathery flick thing you got going on....very nice!

But let's be honest, you are incredibly fine, you could rock a bowl cut and still knock it out the park!

Edit: leather jacket too?

sweet jesus

haha thanks! such a nice comment. :)

gnah I don't want to look like someone's ex D:

Madness

haha thanks! such a nice comment. :)

gnah I don't want to look like someone's ex D:

Of course not, and I apologize if it came out smug, I meant just very similar. After her though, I dont think I could handle another redhead with piercings. Meant no offense with the comparison, honestly.

Of course not, and I apologize if it came out smug, I meant just very similar. After her though, I dont think I could handle another redhead with piercings. Meant no offense with the comparison, honestly.

don't worry no offense taken :)
but exes are evil and I'm not! :D

Madness

NinjaBoiX is going to be ecstatic, less competition.

Haha, I'm pretty sure there are dozens to hundreds of lurkers who are probably in the same boat as NinjaBoiX when it comes to trab. Plus you never know, once you go red, all other girls may as well be dead ;)

don't worry no offense taken :)
but exes are evil and I'm not! :D

She wasn't evil (ramona's exes were), that was more my own youth/stupidity. I actually regret a lot of my actions then. Can't believe a thread on GAF made me remember her after so long lol.

Vanz

Banned
First time posting here :p

I got a haircut, not sure if I really like but meh, whatever

Before:

CX3YRCb.jpg

After:

szYfd0O.jpg

Damn, I look so young :/ everybody thinks I'm 15...When I'm actually 20 years oldd -.-

Is German GAF the place to go if I want to hear people angrily shouting WW2 themed German compound words?

Panzerkampfwagen V Panther
Stielhandgranate
Kampfgruppe Kompanie

That is "something". You are German, you "something" speaker maker "something."

How close was I?

Haha, pretty much exactly. I said "That's bullshit. You're German, you have to be evil."

Edit: Haha, except for the speaker maker. Not sure where you got that from.

Is German GAF the place to go if I want to hear people angrily shouting WW2 themed German compound words?

Stielhandgranate
Kampfgruppe Kompanie

Yes, but it's also the place to hear even longer words. And of course we all know that the longer the word, the angrier it becomes! :D

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle

Stielhandgranate
Kampfgruppe Kompanie
Wow, I feel like I'm a lad of 20 playing dod_Caen in Day of Defeat all day again!

Scharfschütze!

Damn, I look so young :/ everybody thinks I'm 15...When I'm actually 20 years oldd -.-

I know that feel bro. my hairdresser actually thought I was 16. but 15 has been tossed around before, too (I'm 21)

Yup, my date with trab is now well and truly achievable!

All I gotta do is learn German and get hot enough to be in her league.

Anyone want a gym buddy?

aw forget the gym you just have to look like garrus, can you manage that? :3

oh my god onkels post ahahahahah

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Worse, It's literally tank scare.

I know it by the name of Panzerfaust (tank fist) though, which is much more awesome.

those are two different beasts. top is a Panzerfaust, bottom is said Panzerschreck:
800px-1670_-_Salzburg_-_Festung_Hohensalzburg_-_Panzerschreck_und_Panzerfaust.JPG

The official nomenclature of the 'Schreck was the best: "Raketenpanzerbüchse 54" aka Rocket(powered) Tank Rifle 54

Fritz

those are two different beasts. top is a Panzerfaust, bottom is said Panzerschreck:

The official nomenclature of the 'Schreck was the best: "Raketenpanzerbüchse 54" aka Rocket(powered) Tank Rifle 54

Sounds (and looks ftm) like straight out of Thunderbirds.

Thunderbirds1960sTB1Ani.gif

Ezalc

I know that feel bro. my hairdresser actually thought I was 16. but 15 has been tossed around before, too (I'm 21)

I've gotten this as well, I'm 20. You look like a classmate of mine, though she doesn't have the piercing. She's 20 as well, don't see how you look that young.

Worse, It's literally tank scare.

I know it by the name of Panzerfaust (tank fist) though, which is much more awesome.

That's terrible hahahaha. Tank fist is better though.

@Onkel: Panzerbuchse sounds like Panzer douche which makes me think of a Dudebro tank.

Fritz

Haha, pretty much. I remember learning german and was blown away with what the word translated to. It always makes me smile when I hear it now.

Best put to use by the casting agency for 1930' vampire flick Nosferatu. I mean the actor's name is Max Scare for godsake

Schreck.jpg

I wish I was German ;_;

I bet you're the first person to ever say that

I've gotten this as well, I'm 20. You look like a classmate of mine, though she doesn't have the piercing. She's 20 as well, don't see how you look that young.

That's terrible hahahaha. Tank fist is better though.

@Onkel: Panzerbuchse sounds like Panzer douche which makes me think of a Dudebro tank.

I think it's more because of my voice and size and stuff. I'm a hobbit really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom