• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Zombie

Annual attempt to growing a beard and failing at it.

8479567779_9d834a35f9_z.jpg

Failing? I don't see a failure here, only a success. Keep it.

Worse, a best friend.

EDIT:

We just worked out that the image was from 2009, and I'm currently formulating a plan to kick his arse next time I see him. It probably won't work out well though because he's a chef and has many sharp knives. :(

you see that bateman? IN YOUR FACE :3

fuckoff7r136zf74.gif

But I'd still beat you in basketball.

Worse, a best friend.

EDIT:

We just worked out that the image was from 2009, and I'm currently formulating a plan to kick his arse next time I see him. It probably won't work out well though because he's a chef and has many sharp knives. :(

Internet has ruined my reading comprehension. I read "sharp knees" at first..

Doomrider

Worse, a best friend.

EDIT:

You could always, you know, kindly show him the door... permanently.

And for the record, you don't look bad, but your current hair and beard definitely suit you much better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Would I also get banned for encouraging TeKKy310 to post the pics :3?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I have no idea what's going on. Someone please, get hold of Ja Rule for me, maybe he can make sense of all this.

Help me Jaaa....

EVOL 100%

So my project of growing my hair long is going quite well. I can finally have a little knot on the top of my head. Give me 6 more months and I think it will look good!

This is a look I've want to do, but never pull off because my lack of beard. You pull it off rather well.

You and Uga can be the GAF samurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom