• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have half a beard.

megaf3.png

I realized over the last year I've maybe had less then 10 photos taken of me, so this is my ugly mug for your enjoyment. Was trying on different frames that my lady handed me.
ib1XQ4t5iSNHZd.jpg

I love how everyone keeps excusing terrible picture quality and blaming different devices(even when it looks fine) as though it's an obligation XD blah ha ha ha ha ha. Your all just bags of water to ME!

Doomrider

^ I love all that green in your picture.

I agree. Beautifully shot.

I was wondering if my friend messed with the picture's saturation, 'cause he sometimes does that, but looking at all the stuff in the picture, I don't think he has. The green is really vivid! The joys of living in the countryside.

Was that coordinated? It looks great, glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Here's "dumb face" for ya.

It wasn't, actually! He was walking ahead of me with his dog and taking pictures of a bunch of stuff, and happened to take that one as well. Then he started laughing, I can see why now...

And I laughed at yours, but I don't think the theme is gonna stick =P

Re: Muppets avatar - it was yours? I thought wilbury had it! And now it's Tekky's? confusing

The stars aligned last night. I don't go out very often, I nearly always stay out of pictures, and I'm completely not photogenic, but I went out last night, let my picture be taken, and it didn't turn out completely awful.

zuAqMVk.jpg

I'm on the left

Dany

Banned
The stars aligned last night. I don't go out very often, I nearly always stay out of pictures, and I'm completely not photogenic, but I went out last night, let my picture be taken, and it didn't turn out completely awful.

zuAqMVk.jpg

I'm on the left

Such a massive lie.

zuAqMVk.jpg

I'm on the left

Slow twinks, fast bears next on FOX.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Not a new picture but i just got into my old laptop

Mini me! ^_^ (On the right)
me_zpse4598892.jpg

Also holy shiiit trab, you're beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom