• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananas

Banned
Just got home from work. Tired, but whatever.

7YVPLlgl.jpg

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
/me enters thread
/me notices highest levels of sexual tension ever reported
/me exists thread

For good measure, you all look great.

AcridMeat

Banned
BlueTsunami are the sideburns part of the wig? It looks so natural with that filter it's fantastic.

Glad you're safe Sentry.

What about me dragonlife? What about our gambling together? Did that mean nothing to you?

balddemon

Banned
Maybe, I can't find a picture of you without a shirt on.

I'm pretty thin though; 6'3ish and around 167lbs now I believe.

But I don't really post in there very often.

oh. haha. I'm 5'11.75" aka 6' 185lbs in the morning. that's pretty much what I've weighed for the last year.

shirtless pictures come in june, after I've been at the pool every day for a month and am completely finished cutting :p I posted one in the last pics thread I think.

maxxpower

Maybe, I can't find a picture of you without a shirt on.

I'm pretty thin though; 6'3ish and around 167lbs now I believe.

But I don't really post in there very often.

Damn now I feel fat. I'm 5'7", 150 lbs. I'm already quite lean and I can see my abs and obliques so I don't know why I'm so heavy.

sphinx

the piano man
Sentry's pic is fantastic, It's like a piece of art that could be hanging in a photograph collection in an art gallery.

and Az, you should definitely go to the fitness thread to share your secrets and help us get those abs.

Az987

all good things
oh. haha. I'm 5'11.75" aka 6' 185lbs in the morning. that's pretty much what I've weighed for the last year.

shirtless pictures come in june, after I've been at the pool every day for a month and am completely finished cutting :p I posted one in the last pics thread I think.

Damn now I feel fat. I'm 5'7", 150 lbs. I'm already quite lean and I can see my abs and obliques so I don't know why I'm so heavy.

Well I don't know why I'm so light haha.

I was going to update with a picture later.

Az987

all good things
and Az, you should definitely go to the fitness thread to share your secrets and help us get those abs.

Your guess is as good as mine. I think I have a really low body fat % but I've never had it measured and I don't think calipers would be accurate because I have a little bit of loose skin around my stomach.

Doomrider

Semester starts up officially tomorrow. Beard has not yet reached its final form, although I intend to keep it where it is - 6mm. Photography by Abrams.

You're one good looking mofo.

This is a great picture, but it needs more face.

my first ever pic posted on GAF YAY!!!!this is me from my EP shoot, for some reason the pose reminds me of Seinfeld :/

So slick, goddamn! Hng, those shoes. I really like the picture, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom