• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
The stars aligned last night. I don't go out very often, I nearly always stay out of pictures, and I'm completely not photogenic, but I went out last night, let my picture be taken, and it didn't turn out completely awful.

zuAqMVk.jpg

I'm on the left
You look great Squall!
IMG_20130221_111903_zps9aaba0ec.jpg

Week three of the beard. No bad, lotta gray though.
This is pretty fierce. Do you work in a metalworks shop?
Not a new picture but i just got into my old laptop

Mini me! ^_^ (On the right)
me_zpse4598892.jpg
So this was what, 3 weeks ago? :D

trab it's hard to see red in a black and white photo.

ZaCH3000

Just took this a minute ago. I'm thinking about growing the old mop out again in time for beach season.

139.jpg

Essentially same picture, just different angle.

138.jpg

This one was taken a little over a week ago. It's hard to tell here but when I do something with my hair I get that hockey flow in the back. Also got rid of that weak goatee that I tried growing out for a few days.

131.jpg

What do y'all think. Keep the surfer flow, or get a haircut?

ZaCH3000

Trab is beard-biased - she'll suggest a beard on anything that moves.
I say go with the clean-cut look.

I'm biased to beautiful women. Beard it is.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Lasthope106: Its so funny you say that. My friend says my celebrity look alike is Bruce Wayne hahaha.

Well geez now I better find a new avatar.

Nice change.

IMG_20130221_111903_zps9aaba0ec.jpg

Week three of the beard. No bad, lotta gray though.

Badass, although I've always felt weird about beard being longer than hair (except on bald people).

the red still doesn't show on pictures. I don't know what's up with that, it shows big time in
RL :/

What a shame. I guess you'll just have to show it off in person.

Oh, the melodrama in that presentation. He looked like he was genuinely suffering!

What if we had superpowers.

What about Sarah Jessica Parker?

Don't say nasty things, she might findus.

Appreciating someone's beauty or ugliness isn't superficial nagging, thankfully =O

You're right that it's all relative, though.

I think it is. especially in the case of sarah jessica parker :p
I mean there's nothing wrong with finding someone attractive, but keep in mind that it's only your subjective view. same goes for people you don't find attractive. therefore I don't see any reason to make fun of somebody's appearance just because they may not appeal to you.
I hate this^^
when somebody has nothing better to say than "oh have you seen the pants this guy is wearing, what was he thinking?!" I immediately think he/she's an asshole for acknowledging unimportant stuff like that :p

Doomrider

What if we had superpowers.

wI56MKR.png

It comforts me that to some people I'm the ugliest person they have ever laid their eyes on.

I'm sure there's someone out there who thinks the same about me. And that's fine!

I mean there's nothing wrong with finding someone attractive, but keep in mind that it's only your subjective view. same goes for people you don't find attractive. therefore I don't see any reason to make fun of somebody's appearance just because they may not appeal to you.
I hate this^^
when somebody has nothing better to say than "oh have you seen the pants this guy is wearing, what was he thinking?!" I immediately think he/she's an asshole for acknowledging unimportant stuff like that :p

Same way as I think there's nothing wrong with appreciating someone's appearance without necessarily having to make character judgements or even making fun of them. It has its importance (mostly for first impressions, I'd say). I certainly don't overvalue it, though.

wI56MKR.png

I'm sure there's someone out there who thinks the same about me. And that's fine!

oh god somebody please take this as an avatar :D
I'm starting to feel bad for him though, but I still don't believe the tear gas thing :p

+ I'm sure if somebody really thinks stuff like that he/she is totally brainfucked and wouldn't even be worth talking to

ZaCH3000

I hate this^^

This post. So much I want to say but can't.

Just took this a minute ago. I'm thinking about growing the old mop out again in time for beach season.

[MG]http://s8.postimage.org/7dgep6fsl/139.jpg[/IMG]

Essentially same picture, just different angle.

[IG]http://s12.postimage.org/4fidzq5bx/138.jpg[/IMG]

This one was taken a little over a week ago. It's hard to tell here but when I do something with my hair I get that hockey flow in the back. Also got rid of that weak goatee that I tried growing out for a few days.

[IG]http://s12.postimage.org/hw65r40vx/131.jpg[/IMG]

What do y'all think. Keep the surfer flow, or get a haircut?

Aww, will you go to the neogaf prom with me?

Doomrider

1st time posting in this thread. So yeah, this is me and Tom Cruise:

It's not Tom Cruise himself, it's his wax figure in Berlin's Madam Tussauds, but you probably figured this out. :p

You kinda look like a cousin of mine! I think I like your jacket, can't say for sure. That wax figurine is recognizable, but still bad.

The above represents my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom