• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az987

all good things
Alrighty, here's my update. Its the end of my third week doing the beginners full body weight lifting routine that's in the fitness thread.

I've barely lifted a weight in over 6 years so I'm sure I'll see some pretty nice gains but I'm not really worried about it.

bYw67Mp.jpg

And since you can't see my face very well, here's me cheesing it up.

Pcugtb1.jpg

I can't wait for summer! I'm going swimming as soon as it warms up and if I can't find a friend to go with me I'll just go to the beach and see if anyone there wants to be my friend lol.

Mayyhem

New haircut :) I sort of like it.

6NYye34.jpg

Should I shave my beard/mustache?

I have a pretty mild case of Seborrheic Dermatitis and when I shave my mustache sometimes it causes some irritation. However, if It looks stupid I would be willing to shave it. Sadly my facial hair regrows pretty fast. I wish I could grow a goatee but It just wont connect :(.

Alrighty, here's my update. Its the end of my third week doing the beginners full body weight lifting routine that's in the fitness thread.

I've barely lifted a weight in over 6 years so I'm sure I'll see some pretty nice gains but I'm not really worried about it.

bYw67Mp.jpg

What training are you doing for that eightpack?

IHaveIce

Banned
Yeah I know shitty quality, it's a phone shot and the lightning was terrible, the only way you could see something was to make it black and white.
Well that's me sipping on a beer in Hamburg.

Next time a picture without hiding my face behind beer( maybe)

Az987

all good things
Lol at the come at me bro pic.

What training are you doing for that eightpack?

I don't really work my abs that much anymore. When I was 17 up until around 20 I did a lot of sit up, bicycles and crunches. Towards the end I was doing about 500 sit ups, 500 frog crunches, 500 side twist crunches and 500 leg up crunches.

Nowadays I maybe do 100 of each to get my body warmed up before I lift.

um wtf you got that body in a 3 week (so far) program?

What FallingEdge said. I've been working out relatively regularly for a little over a year but its mostly been push ups, ab exercises, pull ups, jumping rope and a bench press here and there.

I never did dead lifts or power cleans ever in my life up until I started this workout because I was worried I was going to hurt my back.

I can see certain muscles have gotten bigger since I started but my scale hasn't really moved that much.

Cuddler

So many handsome guys here. If i wasnt so ugly i'd post my pic

As far as I know this thread is not only for handsome, fit or bearded guys, but for every member that want to post a pic. Everyone has different tastes, how do you know that you don't get any compliments? I always watch this thread but it's almost 3 months that I don't find anyone to make compliments to because I have different tastes, and I'm kinda sure that some people that I probably would like doesn't post pics for your same reason.

NOTE:This doesn't mean that I would do a compliment or that anyone will do a compliment to you, but for sure anyone isn't going to be mean with you, at least I hope.

As far as I know this thread is not only for handsome, fit or bearded guys, but for every member that want to post a pic. Everyone has different tastes, how do you know that you don't get any compliments? I always watch this thread but it's almost 3 months that I don't find anyone to make compliments to because I have different tastes, and I'm kinda sure that some people that I probably would like doesn't post pics for your same reason.

NOTE:This doesn't mean that I would do a compliment or that anyone will do a compliment to you, but for sure anyone isn't going to be mean with you, at least I hope.

exactly!

I always watch this thread but it's almost 3 months that I don't find anyone to make compliments to because I have different tastes, and I'm kinda sure that some people that I probably would like doesn't post pics for your same reason.

You hear that guys? If you posted a pic in the last 3 months, Cuddler doesn't thing you're worth complimenting!

Doomrider

So many handsome guys here. If i wasnt so ugly i'd post my pic

What they said, dude. And I think I've seen a pic of you before. Maybe RPJ?

At worst, no one will comment (which is what I happened when I posted my first pic here =P).

It's for everybody man. Plenty of non-awesome people here. We are all shamed by az's abs.

This too!

You hear that guys? If you posted a pic in the last 3 months, Cuddler doesn't thing you're worth complimenting!

Yeah, well, Cuddler's face ain't worth complimenting.

I swear I'm kidding. I've never even seen them.

Mutes? Naaah he is also nice, look above he recognized myself immediately as a human!

Prince Charming himself.

In my defense, I was lying in bed viewing my monitor from a very low angle when I identified you as human, and now that I'm sitting in a chair I can see you much more clearly.

:lol

IHaveIce

Banned
aw he doesn't mean that! I'm sure he's just joking ;D both of you look fine^^

Indeed we do.
Ok just took a quick picture with my webcam with light so people know my face at least( I heard it should help getting better pictures)

So GAF a picture of me without a beer in front of my face ( a rarity)

In my defense, I was lying in bed viewing my monitor from a very low angle when I identified you as human, and now that I'm sitting in a chair I can see you much more clearly.

:lol

:lol :lol got me. Weell played mister!

Cuddler

Just for me! And it's always possible that I have missed someone! I can't change my taste and you guys already do a great job with compliments :p
Yeah, well, Cuddler's face ain't worth complimenting.

I swear I'm kidding. I've never even seen them.

Them??? I have only one face as far as I now :confused:

I doubt anyone wants to see my rolls of fat

:cough::cough: And how do you know that? The world is big and there are so many different people. And you have a face for sure why you are focusing yourself only on your body?

Example : People that I have complimented three months ago (Danj,PAULINK). Ok, I haven't really said anything to PAULINK but it was just because they posted the photos so close, and it's difficult for my brain to make compliments to more than one person at a time because in real life I always focus only on one guy at a time. Yeah, I know it's kinda weird.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
LTTP on this one. What the others are saying is true, but I also want to say that you shouldn't feel pressured to post if you're uncomfortable about it.

Yep, no pressure. It's okay to feel uncomfortable posting. I think the last time i did post I got kinda uncomfortable, so I'm personally not gonna post in here anymore, but that's just me.

Yep, no pressure. It's okay to feel uncomfortable posting. I think the last time i did post I got kinda uncomfortable, so I'm personally not gonna post in here anymore, but that's just me.

I think we all know that feeling. before I post a pic somewhere it always takes about 10 minutes to convince myself :p

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
aw he doesn't mean that! I'm sure he's just joking ;D both of you look fine^^

If all this sucking up earns you a tag I'm going to protest, no way I'll let it slide. Some of us had to work hard for it! I had to k...kill my own parents :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom