• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai__

You kinda look like a cousin of mine! I think I like your jacket, can't say for sure. That wax figurine is recognizable, but still bad.

The above represents my thoughts.

Yeah, the wax figurines weren't that good as the ones in London, but some of them are looking amazingly real.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hmm, I may have to purchase a webcam.

You're rich, get one.

Goodness me, not with Corky I hope.

WhatisthisIdonteven. You telling me I'm not spongeworthy?

whos shirtless? I wanna see

For the right price, anyone.

are you kidding? corky is your favorite

I'm everyone's faverote.

Is that so!

Yes. It is written. You're a man of science, surely thou dost not protest the written word!?

From a few feeks ago
AojBmzQl.png

Spaghetti has never been so intimidating.

But delicious!

0XgsFtR.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Meh... if I had the balls I'd post racy pics caressing, straddling, dare I say arousing the GAF ToS. But nein I shant. I'll keep to the shadows, lurking.

sphinx

the piano man
So GAF, who's drunk enough to post semi-nude pics? Someone has to do it.

posting pics seminude avoiding the ban hammer is possible, just take a pic doing non-sexual, casual stuff and make sure you write something that denotes you had no idea your pic was in any way erotic, like " here I am playing with my dog, such a nice pup" while you show yourself in your tiny thong.

EDIT: and go to the fitness thread if you have a mild interest in male erotica, almost everyone is a clothless attention whore there XD

posting pics seminude avoiding the ban hammer is possible, just take a pic doing non-sexual, casual stuff and make sure you write something that denotes you had no idea your pic was in any way erotic, like " here I am playing with my dog, such a nice pup" while you show yourself in your tiny thong.

EDIT: and go to the fitness thread if you have a mild interest in male erotica, almost everyone is a clothless attention whore there XD

Sounds like I need to visit that thread now.

sounds like that should be the next title for the thread.

sphinx

the piano man
Sounds like I need to visit that thread now.

every once in a while someone posts a progress pic of a bodypart and then, if it takes off, you have a dozen guys posting their pics of said bodypart. The showing of naked, manly muscled backs just ended, that was a nice display.

sounds like that should be the next title for the thread.

Fitness thread |OT5| of Male Erotica, Sweaty Backs and Attention Whores

sounds good to me, lol

There's no females in fitness GAF though. Its a total sausage fest in there lol

I was actually thinking about joining since I try to exercise more,
but I'm already tired of all my "athletic" activity the last few days haha so probably not.
I'll just sit on my ass and post simpsons screenshots D:

sphinx

the piano man
I was actually thinking about joining since I try to exercise more,
but I'm already tired of all my "athletic" activity the last few days haha so probably not.
I'll just sit on my ass and post simpsons screenshots D:

I must admit, I've never seen a girl in that thread.

we' d love you to have you there :)

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Meh... if I had the balls I'd post racy pics caressing, straddling, dare I say arousing the GAF ToS. But nein I shant. I'll keep to the shadows, lurking.

I had put a pic of myself in leather chaps and a harness and it was too much for gaf.

Doomrider

Sorta recent

Right this second

violin, srs business. You look good. I gotta try wearing a bowtie one one of these days... I don't think it's the kind of thing I could pull off, though. It looks pretty good on you!

Oh dear, I think I need to check out that how to smile properly video.

My awkward smile sensor didn't go off, I think it's fine =P Your hairstyle is swell and your eyes seem very expressive, I'd say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom