• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

koryuken

I've lost 10kg over the past year and am doing pilates now. Check out my guns. COME AT ME BRO!

7GHltS3.jpg

Looking good. That bear is way too similar to a pedobear through :)

Thread is too good. As mentioned, jealous of everyone who can grow thick facial hair.

Need to set up the Real Pic Dream Team.

WE THE PEOPLE.

And then you say to yourself "whatever, let's upload those pics with the top-view into cleavage". I know that feeling.

believe me bateman, when I decide to show cleavage it looks a lot different than that ;P I was just wearing a normal top man...+there were many people who were waay more topless here than me :p (not criticizing)

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I've lost 10kg over the past year and am doing pilates now. Check out my guns. COME AT ME BRO!

7GHltS3.jpg
Congratulations on the weight loss, you look great. More importantly, and I'm saying this as a grown man, I love your phone case :3
It looks like one of the bears from Triple Town!

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
No one here knows Rilakkuma? For shame. Pedobear smh.

I also have a Rilakkuma phone case (well, it's Korilakkuma actually) but mine is decked out with rhinestones. Rilakkuma accessories rule <3

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
No one here knows Rilakkuma? For shame. Pedobear smh.

I also have a Rilakkuma phone case (well, it's Korilakkuma actually) but mine is decked out with rhinestones. Rilakkuma accessories rule <3

I know Rilakkuma..

And this is a full size one last year at Yoyogi Park

7GHltS3.jpg

You look amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom