• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Here's me, though I have a beard now. Guess I need to take a new one.

dggw8a2.jpg

stldave2

What monitors are you using? I need to get some early this year.

I assume you mean the computer monitors and not the monitor speakers.

In the picture are Acer's (B243HL's) but they don't make them anymore. That's my only PC, everything else is all Apple Fanboy'd out.

NinjaBoiX

I just got back from a 2 week ban (women drivers don't suck, I was being a douchebag, I deserved it) so I didn't get a chance to comment on some of the pics. So here goes, gush dump incoming:

Yes, trab apparently knows my tastes well. Lucien is a smoking hot redhead, very pretty. And that kid pic is awesome, you grandad looks like he was enjoying himself more than you! (and yeah, the irony of the car pic wasn't lost on me while lurking! *facepalm*)

Toddler said:
OK, I'm straight, but that's some handsome Hollywood looking shit right there.

HarSon said:
HarSon, you were distilled cuteness as a kid. I mean, are you kidding me! Cannot. Daww. Hard enough.

Sniper always looks effortlessly cool.

srenity said:
Awesome srenity, so cute, and your tatts are gorgeous. (that flowery one is beautiful, and the pixel heart is too cool!)

Been a while.

jO0CV9W.jpg
Pretty cool Sentry, I'm jealous of your hair. Good to see you alive and well too.

trab pu knip said:
Waddya know, trab looking super fly! Seriously, you look gorgeous, once again. I'm loving you and Mutes' banter, it's really cute. I'm totally cool with it, honestly.

:/

(cuddles, I've got my eye on you)
GuntherRoss.jpg

I just got back from a 2 week ban (women drivers don't suck, I was being a douchebag, I deserved it) so I didn't get a chance to comment on some of the pics. So here goes, gush dump incoming:

Yes, trab apparently knows my tastes well. Lucien is a smoking hot redhead, very pretty. And that kid pic is awesome, you grandad looks like he was enjoying himself more than you! (and yeah, the irony of the car pic wasn't lost on me while lurking! *facepalm*)

HarSon, you were distilled cuteness as a kid. I mean, are you kidding me! Cannot. Daww. Hard enough.

Awesome srenity, so cute, and your tatts are gorgeous. (that flowery one is beautiful, and the pixel heart is too cool!)

Pretty cool Sentry, I'm jealous of your hair. Good to see you alive and well too.

Waddya know, trab looking super fly! Seriously, you look gorgeous, once again. I'm loving you and Mutes' banter, it's really cute. I'm totally cool with it, honestly.

GuntherRoss.jpg
holy shit! that was a roundhouse kick. welcome back!
also thank you :)

Avixph

GuntherRoss.jpg

I feel left out. Why didn't you give comment to my Pic?

NinjaBoiX

How come you aren't all membered up now trab? I thought 300 posts was the probation period?

You could make that crazy thread you've got dreamed up!

How come you aren't all membered up now trab? I thought 300 posts was the probation period?

You could make that crazy thread you've got dreamed up!

Welcome, 43rd person to ask that question :)

we need an extra thread for this shit.

Could get a group chat in steam or Skype or something.

Nope Junior to Member status is completely automated.

It happens automatically, but it can be manually expedited by admins. Could put through an admin request...

But I won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom