• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

It happens automatically, but it can be manually expedited by admins. Could put through an admin request...

But I won't
Remember that thread where the OP was having girl troubles, and some douchebag came in swinging his big dick about manning up, and how many chicks he'd slept with? He was being all obnoxious and arrogant about being some ladykilling lothario.

Then some random junior with like 10 posts to his name came in and totally blew up the guys story. He knew him as I seem to recall, and said that he was a real piece of shit, and was far from a hit with the ladies. Basically the guy was projecting all his insecurities onto the OP, and got shot down in flames with some truth bombs.

Anyway, the point was, this junior got membered up simply for shutting this loser down in such spectacular fashion. The guy is question got a really embarrassing tag that I can't recall, and I think he pretty much just disappeared from GAF.

Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Link maybe?

Kangi

Remember that thread where the OP was having girl troubles, and some douchebag came in swinging his big dick about manning up, and how many chicks he'd slept with? He was being all obnoxious and arrogant about being some ladykilling lothario.

Then some random junior with like 10 posts to his name came in and totally blew up the guys story. He knew him as I seem to recall, and said that he was a real piece of shit, and was far from a hit with the ladies. Basically the guy was projecting all his insecurities onto the OP, and got shot down in flames with some truth bombs.

Anyway, the point was, this junior got membered up simply for shutting this loser down in such spectacular fashion. The guy is question got a really embarrassing tag that I can't recall, and I think he pretty much just disappeared from GAF.

Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Link maybe?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41269833&postcount=501

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
me80fao.jpg

Does this mean we have to stop spamming all these threads up

we'll always have german GAF ;P
It's for the best.

I feel guilty now, I'll bring this thread back on track

Should seek out some better lighting conditions for the next one though. Step out into that bright German winter sun.

well..I tried but germany is pretty fucking cloudy these days. plus I'm happy being
in my vault again, outside world was full of radiation and strange mutants. anyway
that's enough of my face & spamming for the next 3 years
see...red as a tomato :pP

well..I tried but germany is pretty fucking cloudy these days. plus I'm happy being
in my vault again, outside world was full of radiation and strange mutants. anyway

Ah, your hair turned out really nice!

You don't happen to have any pictures with another angle or perhaps a different look on your face? :)

One of Lionel's all time best recaps too. I love it when I see that pic with the big book; ooh boy, it's gently mocking, schadenfreude-laden recap time!

I always get excited when I see his name in the Last Posted section, but the glorious recaps are so few.

AusModGAF represent! We handsome mofos.

I'm on my phone, but Imagine I posted Ingrid and Bogart in Casablanca here.

Yeah I see it now. Looks good. Nboy is going to love it. ;)

Sagitario

Indeed we do.
Ok just took a quick picture with my webcam with light so people know my face at least( I heard it should help getting better pictures)

So GAF a picture of me without a beer in front of my face ( a rarity)
spYHuAh.jpg

You're cute. No more beer in front of your face, por favor.

Sagitario

trab pu kcip cheekbones are amazing.

707026hypav.png
16288802eoozq.png

I was playing with the camera filter
today at work.
I forgot my glasses at home (more like, I couldn't find them and I was late), I feel naked without them (and kinda blind).
I am getting a haircut soon.​

SummitAve

Banned
It's because of the lighting, but you look SO much better in your second picture.
I am not the biggest fan of long hair, but I am digging your look.

Thanks! It's a bit longer than I'd like right now, but I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit before I do my spring cleaning. I'll work on getting a better pic outside too, just wanted to get in on this thread when I saw it pop up.

I think he won an Oscar this past Sunday.
men_with_long_hair_oscars-thumb-630xauto-37019.jpg

3 actually!

Narolf

Banned
I am not the biggest fan of long hair, but I am digging your look.

Not liking long hair on males whose facial traits are hard, which doesn't apply to him since his are smooth. For instance, it only looks good on the guy on the right out of those three; looks filthy on the other two, especially the first one.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Is it me, or is it only men with beards and piercings that can get away with novelty headwear? Normies just look weird in them but it fits the grungey look.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Girls can look incredibly cute in a hat. Those animal hats can look absolutely adorable.

7c6dz.png

See what I mean?

Oh man, a Mutes/trab cuddle sandwich? Don't tease me boy!

Yeah, I meant just guys. Girls rock silly hats pretty good. Bought my lady a penguin hat the other day.

You were just looking for an excuse to post that boy-girl weren't you? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom