• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
By putting to use my unparalleled Photoshop skills I've used a photo I posted a while back to create a template of glasses. I'm about to order a pair but I'm not sure which suits me. Can you guys offer an opinion?

IhS5W4x.jpg

Meier

By putting to use my unparalleled Photoshop skills I've used a photo I posted a while back to create a template of glasses. I'm about to order a pair but I'm not sure which suits me. Can you guys offer an opinion?

http://i.imgur.com/IhS5W4x.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

TBH, it's hard for me to see much difference between any of the options. For my personal taste, I'm not a fan of the minimalist/lens only look.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Who cares what they look like.

slugworth.jpg

If Octagonal glasses are good enough for Slugworth, they're good enough for you.

Sagitario

Looking good. Now I get your reference to the patch :)
Thanks!

Strange, the filter seems to have put you on a slightly different angle with respect to the Camera. And added a poster.

:S
It's the new Instagram beta program. Besides automatically working with all kind of dynamic and distinct angles, it also add layers, furniture and other utilities. It's pretty cool
:p

Where are you? I only see the wall.
┐(´ー`)┌

-Eddman-

Just needed to say that I'm sooooooo jealous of all your winter pics with snow, long coats and shit. Not a single day below 15°C here in my hometown. Fucking hate sunlight with all my heart :(

MTE

Thought I'd join in. Why not?

Also, I have to say, it's strange seeing talk of Tassie, or UTAS in here. I remember back in the day the GAF census turned up only 2 Hobartians!

Here's me, with a silly filter.

CeSswRu.jpg

Thought I'd join in. Why not?

Also, I have to say, it's strange seeing talk of Tassie, or UTAS in here. I remember back in the day the GAF census turned up only 2 Hobartians!

Here's me, with a silly filter.

CeSswRu.jpg

is the guy in your avatar yourself or the actor from the office?

harSon

Banned
Another summary and weight loss check in:

And then a picture of myself as of a few minutes ago:

As weird as it feels saying, I'm pretty much done trying to lose weight. I'll continue to put on muscle and cut down on remaining body fat, but my mission a few years ago to transform from obese to fit is pretty much complete at this point. I started out at 351 pounds, and as of this morning, I weigh 186 pounds (6'2") for a total of 165 pounds lost. I went from a 3XL shirt to a medium, and a 48inch waist to a 32inch waist.

My next update probably won't be until Summer once I've finished my bulk and cut!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

As weird as it feels saying, I'm pretty much done trying to lose weight. I'll continue to put on muscle and cut down on remaining body fat, but my mission a few years ago to transform from obese to fit is pretty much complete at this point. I started out at 351 pounds, and as of this morning, I weigh 186 pounds (6'2") for a total of 165 pounds lost. I went from a 3XL shirt to a medium, and a 48inch waist to a 32inch waist.

My next update probably won't be until Summer once I've finished my bulk and cut!

Congrats. I wish i could do what you did.

Congrats dude, you've come a long way. The weight I want to shed is comparatively modest, just 10kg or so, but I can never seem to work up the motivation. Any protips?

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
I've lost 10kg over the past year and am doing pilates now. Check out my guns. COME AT ME BRO!

7GHltS3.jpg

Totally random (potentially weird) question, but....do you live in Dallas?

Atsumi

You look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom