• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCK

vc5GYxT.jpg

I want your hair. I'm trying to grow mine out now.

dralla

definitely my favorite pic I've taken in a long time.. my glasses look fucking dope! finally time for an avatar change perhaps

IMG_20130301_231821.jpg

waxer

My latest adventures middle left I was rather nervous due to not being a fan of heights in the second. I think I did pretty well attempting to hide it lol.

K8SUPMD.jpg

UtDOE4h.jpg

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
New photo for my Certificate of Eligibility :)

BL0vsMY.jpg

dralla

My latest adventures middle left I was rather nervous due to not being a fan of heights in the second. I think I did pretty well attempting to hide it lol.

http://i.imgur.com/K8SUPMD.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UtDOE4h.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
As someone who doesn't like heights, fuck the 2nd picture :(

[quote="trab pu kcip, post: 48703752"]nice but in your current avatar you look more like ryan gosling :D[/QUOTE]

That's cause I don't actually look like him, silly people

It's a tag. I just wasn't cool enough for two "juniors".

I made a stupid thread about members you love to hate. It was supposed to be a bit of fun, but it apparently wasn't!

Are you sure you didn't have your thread privileges revoked?

This isn't a rhetorical question: I want to know.

P.S. Devastated I made your list.

</3

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Oh god had the weirdest dream of you Mutes... over PM we decided to hook up and hang out to do something fun. Turned out not only did we both live in the same country we lived in the same city at that. Anyway I get to your place where you lived, an apartment complex and outside your door sat 3-4 beautiful women reading scripts straight out of a casting agency. I spoke to them and apparently they were all there to get 'approved' for GAF.

They also told me not to disturb you as you were apparently busy in your room. I said "fuck that do you know who I am?" - they didn't. I barged through your door anyway and to my disappointment your apartment looked like the messy one of an adolescent teen's. You were hiding under your blanket so I asked you what the problem was. You told me that you were hiding from some people from SA ( somethingawful ) and couldn't hang out with me.

And then I woke up :(

So tell us mutes, who are you hiding from and why?

Anyway I get to your place where you lived, an apartment complex and outside your door sat 3-4 beautiful women reading scripts straight out of a casting agency. I spoke to them and apparently they were all there to get 'approved' for GAF.

How did you find out about this.

NinjaBoiX

Are you sure you didn't have your thread privileges revoked?

This isn't a rhetorical question: I want to know.

P.S. Devastated I made your list.

</3
Yes I did. The tag thing was a joke. But I will conduct myself with poise and dignity, in the hope that I can one day create the fantastic theads for which I am known once more.

(I hear if you bitch about it all the time, you never get them back!)

Narolf

Banned
Yes I did. The tag thing was a joke. But I will conduct myself with poise and dignity, in the hope that I can one day create the fantastic theads for which I am known once more.

(I hear if you bitch about it all the time, you never get them back!)

In all seriousness... there must be wispier ways to show your love for this community. :/

NinjaBoiX

In all seriousness... there must be wispier ways to show your love for this community. :/
It was late. I was drunk. I made a poor decision.

I was just about to hit post, when sober me, was all, "um, this is a really dumb idea". But drunk me was all, "don't listen to him! It'll be really funny." It didn't go well.

Ah well, you live and learn!

You remind me of an American actor. He played a cop, in some movie. I know that isn't a load of help, but it's all I got!

Good looking dude.

Edit: wait, it's one of the guys from that episode of Friends, where those guys at the coffee house steal Chandlers hat, and have a lame fight outside.

Peter DeLuise - The One With The Bullies.

tve4409-19960425-444.jpg

You know, in a few years maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom