• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I was promoted.
columbo1signed.jpg

"just one more thing..."

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
How do you feel about me solving horse crimes

I think you need to give up on your foolish dream and settle down and become a sire. You've got all the time in the world to pull yourself up by the saddle and make something off yourself.

like glue

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I think you need to give up on your foolish dream and settle down and become a sire. You've got all the time in the world to pull yourself up by the saddle and make something off yourself.

like glue

I crave justice. And grain.

I'm going to clean up IKEA's kitchen, mark my horse words.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So what if you bust a smuggling ring that shoves diamonds up horse's asses, you'll still end up in your stall strung out on human tranquilliser, unshod and alone.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh god had the weirdest dream of you Mutes... over PM we decided to hook up and hang out to do something fun. Turned out not only did we both live in the same country we lived in the same city at that. Anyway I get to your place where you lived, an apartment complex and outside your door sat 3-4 beautiful women reading scripts straight out of a casting agency. I spoke to them and apparently they were all there to get 'approved' for GAF.

They also told me not to disturb you as you were apparently busy in your room. I said "fuck that do you know who I am?" - they didn't. I barged through your door anyway and to my disappointment your apartment looked like the messy one of an adolescent teen's. You were hiding under your blanket so I asked you what the problem was. You told me that you were hiding from some people from SA ( somethingawful ) and couldn't hang out with me.

And then I woke up :(

So tell us mutes, who are you hiding from and why?
This was so excellent to read just waking up.

Christopher

It was late. I was drunk. I made a poor decision.

I was just about to hit post, when sober me, was all, "um, this is a really dumb idea". But drunk me was all, "don't listen to him! It'll be really funny." It didn't go well.

Ah well, you live and learn!

You remind me of an American actor. He played a cop, in some movie. I know that isn't a load of help, but it's all I got!

Good looking dude.

Edit: wait, it's one of the guys from that episode of Friends, where those guys at the coffee house steal Chandlers hat, and have a lame fight outside.

Peter DeLuise - The One With The Bullies.

tve4409-19960425-444.jpg

You know, in a few years maybe!

Mucho appreciated :) it's always nice when te ladies of gaf say nice things. Oh Lordy I look like a cop I need to change my style lol

I am a horse, who is a detective. I specialize in equine cases, but I do human too.

Thank you for your honesty. I was 70-80% certain the handsome creature in your avatar was you, but there are so many people masquerading as horse detectives these days you just can't be sure can you?

I found this picture of me from a few years ago looking pale as hell. And oddly hairless.

2251_49186028855_4433_n.jpg

ZaCH3000

Sup y'all! Decided to get a new haircut. I look much different from when I had long hair.

Me getting ready to walk out the door this morning.

004.jpg

Which look do you think I look better with, the clean shaven sharp look or the chill surfer flow look (check out page 19 or 38 depending on post per page)?

-Eddman-

Here I am after a hard day of work at the Guadalajara Film Festival a few days ago. I can't stand my facial hair but I haven't shaved just for you pic-GAF, lol.

ar1HZdJ.jpg

fernoca

pretty it was 1.3mp but tbh no one really use it long enough to know anyways.
Reading around it seems that both are .3 (640x48), and the 1.3Mp number apparently comes from bad math of some sites (1.3mp would meant that the camera is 1280x1024). I also remember an analysis from IGN comparing the Vita camera to other devices, and the 3DS was the same .3 but had better colors(?); but iOS had better quality.

Off-topic, I know!!..In any case low-res cameras blur my ugly face a little; probably why I like how I look in those pics. XD

And to make this more on-topic:
Here I am after a hard day of work at the Guadalajara Film Festival a few days ago. I can't stand my facial hair but I haven't shaved just for you pic-GAF, lol.

ar1HZdJ.jpg
MOAR!!!! :p

Ryaaan14

Banned
Finally free from my hotel jobs for the first time in 7 years, so growing dat beard and re-stretching the ears. Only about 8 days progress but will post a better photo when I'm complete.

Also I feel like I look like DeafMutes lil bro based on his previous photos.

rx9nGTpl.jpg

Finally free from my hotel jobs for the first time in 7 years, so growing dat beard and re-stretching the ears. Only about 8 days progress but will post a better photo when I'm complete.

Also I feel like I look like DeafMutes lil bro based on his previous photos.

http://i.imgur.com/rx9nGTpl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'd agree with you.

Narolf

Banned
Sup y'all! Decided to get a new haircut. I look much different from when I had long hair.

Me getting ready to walk out the door this morning.

http://s3.postimage.org/lsexlf0df/004.jpg

Which look do you think I look better with, the clean shaven sharp look or the chill surfer flow look (check out page 19 or 38 depending on post per page)?

Clean shave sharp look, without a shadow of doubt. You look like one of those Greed gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom