• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
You look younger than you are, and I look older than I am (it's the cynicism you see, makes me old as well as grumpy).

Some would see this as coincidence, some would see it as the first hard evidence of the correlation between the maturity of one's GAF posts and their physical appearance.

y2dvd

Out eating some k-bbq.

wR8hm35.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Finally free from my hotel jobs for the first time in 7 years, so growing dat beard and re-stretching the ears. Only about 8 days progress but will post a better photo when I'm complete.

Also I feel like I look like DeafMutes lil bro based on his previous photos.

rx9nGTpl.jpg
You remind me of a younger Sam Lake (Remedy Dev/Max Payne).

180px-Sam_Lake.jpg

2V22e.jpg

"My bowels were growling like the hounds of hell. Huh, shoulda used that God forsaken rest stop when I had the chance. Nice going Max."

Your lady (BrightEyedPanic) is lovely too! Very cool couple.

Edit: and yeah, I little like Mutes too.

NinjaBoiX

I think he'd need to have about six inches excavated from his jaw to really resemble that guy, NBX.
Just because everyone says the handsome dude with the hot GF looks like you, you're getting all shirty!

Sheesh Mutes.

Yeah, Sam's kinda, distinguished let's say, but just something about Ryan reminds me of him. It's the first thing I thought.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
My significantly more handsome, better groomed younger brother, yes.

EDIT:

Nope, actually I was a '91 birth so you're way older.

1991? Loooooooooooooooooooool baby.

You're a whopping 21/22 years old?! Have you lost all your milk teeth yet? Do you still get individual candles for each year on your birthday cakes? Were you even alive when Terminator 2 hit cinemas?

Thank you thank you, I'll be here all night. Try the shrimp buffet to the docile tons of Huey Lewis and the News.

1991? Loooooooooooooooooooool baby.

You're a whopping 21/22 years old?! Have you lost all your milk teeth yet? Do you still get individual candles for each year on your birthday cakes? Were you even alive when Terminator 2 hit cinemas?

6 months old when T2 hit!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
6 months old when T2 hit!

Well that's still like 12,5 years too young to watch it accompanied by an adult.

There should be a law against teens becoming mods on GAF, you should at least be old enough to drink in Zimbabwe.

You can't hide behind that beard anymore Mutes, I've lost my fear for you.

Trab, girl you really want to hook up with someone who can't even bring you to a swanky strip club ?

Jack_AG

Banned
Going through some old wedding photos and showing a friend (he is comparing his weight loss to now)... he now swears I am a vampire since he says I do not age.

Here's from mid 2004 to end of 2012 - 8 years:
pl30PLS.png

My 2013 pic is up on the previous page... actually still wearing the same shirt from 2012 ha! Perhaps I should change and take a shower... o_O

I should probably pick a new hairstyle, too :(

NinjaBoiX

Going through some old wedding photos and showing a friend (he is comparing his weight loss to now)... he now swears I am a vampire since he says I do not age.

Here's from mid 2004 to end of 2012 - 8 years:
pl30PLS.png

My 2013 pic is up on the previous page... actually still wearing the same shirt from 2012 ha! Perhaps I should change and take a shower... o_O

I should probably pick a new hairstyle, too :(
It looks like those pics should be labelled, "Monday, Wednesday, Friday".

You must've had an easy paper round!

Jack_AG

Banned
It looks like those pics should be labelled, "Monday, Wednesday, Friday".

You must've had an easy paper round!

I work construction as my day job since 2002 - at least until last July when I ran into some health issues :( But I just got the OK to go back to work next week :D

NinjaBoiX

I work construction as my day job since 2002 - at least until last July when I ran into some health issues :( But I just got the OK to go back to work next week :D
Yeah, but you, like, fill the toilet rolls, and fold the uniforms and stuff right?

I'm joking man, you just look in very good health for your age. Most of the lads I know in construction (I'm an electrician) have faces you could sand wood with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom