• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_AG

Banned
Yeah, but you, like, fill the toilet rolls, and fold the uniforms and stuff right?

I'm joking man, you just look in very good health for your age. Most of the lads I know in construction (I'm an electrician) have faces you could sand wood with!

Thanks dude. Going to be 35 in May. I do look far older when I don't shave but that is usually par for the course but the wife digs the "sexy stubble" action. Gotta keep her happy ;)

NinjaBoiX

Thanks dude. Going to be 35 in May. I do look far older when I don't shave but that is usually par for the course but the wife digs the "sexy stubble" action. Gotta keep her happy ;)
35! Man, five years older than me, and you look like a teenager.

I'm glad your health is back on track too, kind of missed that first read. And you should post some stubble pics, it is the law!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Hello GAF, last week went from this:
2013-02-26%2017.13.04.jpg
to this:

Why such a radical change?
Well... I got my degree :D
(that is customary here, as is this)

What is this? England ain't a real country no more son.

It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland now, mofos.
Tell that to FIFA.

Dice//

Banned
columbo1signed.jpg

"just one more thing..."

This forum is full of handsome fellas. Unfortunately, I had to pick a favorite. God speed, Columbo. God speed.

420647_607773058691_990776192_n.jpg

Last real shot I took of myself. The story: 8 hour school day, running late, *FORGOT*/Ran out of Time to brush my teeth. I kept my mouth shut the whole day, making the mouth feel like rot. Went home and took a victory shot.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
looks way better :)
:3

I don't want to put you on the spot or sound negative, but do you have strabismus?
Yes, but relatively mild. Consequence of being born with nystagmus and myopia I guess.
That means that yes, I have terrible eyesight, also goggles glasses do nothing.
One of the few things were my GAF doppelgänger is superior

ZaCH3000

This forum is full of handsome fellas. Unfortunately, I had to pick a favorite. God speed, Columbo. God speed.

Last real shot I took of myself. The story: 8 hour school day, running late, *FORGOT*/Ran out of Time to brush my teeth. I kept my mouth shut the whole day, making the mouth feel like rot. Went home and took a victory shot.

Those days are the worst.

Narolf

Banned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/Valkyrie963/420647_607773058691_990776192_n.jpg

DOPPELGANGERS EVERYWHERE 111111111

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
My good man, you must be swimming in pussy.

Haha, thanks. I'll plead the fifth as far as my love life, but I've come to appreciate a quote by Bukowski even though I'm not a big fan of his books : "Money is like sex. It seems much more important when you don’t have any…"
So damn true.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
So right off the bat I'm assuming bouncer at a Honky Tonk?

Man, I wish but I'm not nearly that badass. And at 190 I probably wouldn't fare too well with some of those rowdy country boys. But I do rough up the rich folk who don't tip me after I deliver their pizza from time to time. And by 'rough up' I mean I resentfully grunt under my breath as I'm walking back to my 2-door Honda Civic.

NinjaBoiX

You look like you should be on one of those toothpaste ads. Perfect teeth, nice skin, pretty eyes. Those glasses are cool too.

You are a hot lady Dice!

Bowflex

Aww, you guys are making me blush. Honestly its a flattering self-portrait angle. And Meier, I live in Dallas atm, but Austin is great and is one of my favorite places to visit. Also - everytime I hear Oasis, I think of you <3

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You look like you should be on one of those toothpaste ads. Perfect teeth, nice skin, pretty eyes. Those glasses are cool too.

You forgot hair, nose, ears... shoulders. Them some nice shoulders girl. I bet your hip-hop wave moves look amazing.

Meier

Aww, you guys are making me blush. Honestly its a flattering self-portrait angle. And Meier, I live in Dallas atm, but Austin is great and is one of my favorite places to visit. Also - everytime I hear Oasis, I think of you <3

Haha, yes!

I didn't know you were even in Texas these days.. I thought you used to live in Tennessee or something? I'm hoping the Austin-GAF meetup happens some day.

Jack_AG

Banned
35! Man, five years older than me, and you look like a teenager.

I'm glad your health is back on track too, kind of missed that first read. And you should post some stubble pics, it is the law!

Haha thanks! The wife and I attribute our young looks to acting like we're 5. She just turned 37 last month and I still love her to pieces!

Me and the Mrs. - some stubble action (Dec 2011, I really have nothing recent with stubble that is a good shot - I take very few pics):

If I was not married - I would hit on you and I'd use the internet to do it!

Dirty bathroom mirror shot. Deal with it.

Very handsome bro!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/Valkyrie963/420647_607773058691_990776192_n.jpg[/IG]

Last real shot I took of myself. The story: 8 hour school day, running late, *FORGOT*/[B]Ran out of Time[/B] to brush my teeth. I kept my mouth shut the whole day, making the mouth feel like rot. Went home and took a victory shot.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you look exactly like a friend of mine in this picture. Well, actually, more than friends, a platonic relationship of sorts. So yeah, looking good!

btrboyev

:3

Yes, but relatively mild. Consequence of being born with nystagmus and myopia I guess.
That means that yes, I have terrible eyesight, also goggles glasses do nothing.
One of the few things were my GAF doppelgänger is superior

I have it too, but I had surgery a few years back to straighten the eye. It's purely cosmetic, but insurance covers it. Have you considered it? It's pretty painless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom