• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
I'm all kinds of serious, GAF.

ivNZ2RZf3jnM3.jpg

Just became a dad. My eyes are watery due to "allergies". ;
CBgcRBN.jpg
Hell no. I cried like a damn baby. I dont think I've ever cried like that. I could barely see!

Congrats!

ZaCH3000

I'm sorry but the advice / comments you gave in FitGAF thread were some of the most ridiculous things I've read in quite sometime. You were called out on it and promptly disappeared.

I followed up with a response with a link to a post of a picture with a glimpse of my physique and clarifications to my recommendation that was ignored by everyone who called me out, so you and my critics can check it.

MiDNiGHT, I'm 5'11.

sphinx

the piano man
I can't possibly imagine what is like to see for the first time your new born child. I feel goosebumps just thinking about it.

thanks for sharing Az.

ZaCH3000

Yo DatDude. Stay clean shaven, keep the haircut and buy some fitted suits, red pocket square. Post up at a fancy lounge in LA, sit at the bar mysteriously and watch yourself swim in pussy.

NinjaBoiX

Looks like it was a fun holiday Chris! Your lady is cute too, lovely smile. Also, DR, Dominican Republic right? My geography is embarrassing, but it looks like a beautiful part of the world.

Just became a dad. My eyes are watery due to "allergies". ;
CBgcRBN.jpg
that's the cutest thing ever. does anyone else think he looks a bit like rick from the walking dead tv series?

plus, I had a little improvised "shooting" with my friend a few month ago. please tell me you get what I we were going for here, some people just don't seem to :S

b8aL0j7.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Those shoes are very nice trab.

*tries to contain the simp*

Yeah, really cute. That little leg kick thing always does it for me!

Edit:

trab pu kcip said:

I thought you had some crazy dress on until I realised it was a flower in the foreground! Really sweet picture trab.

GrayFoxPL

Jesus, this thread is as depressing as "Show off your girlfriends" thread.

Every dude fit like a motherfucker with face "just like that actor".

Jesus fuck. o_O

ZaCH3000

that's the cutest thing ever. does anyone else think he looks a bit like rick from the walking dead tv series?

plus, I had a little improvised "shooting" with my friend a few month ago. please tell me you get what I we were going for here, some people just don't seem to :S

b8aL0j7.jpg

Keep rocking the hat. Not many girls can pull off that look. Your the cutest girl with a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom