• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trick_GSF

Banned
Shitty webcam picture of me from 2009 I think.

rgaebKf.jpg

I'm now 26 years old.

Meier

There are a lot of nice looking folks on GAF. Certainly the best looking couple is jarosh and cloudwalking who are both model attractive.

Be-Ah-Hui/Totoro'd has been conspicuously absent for far too long!

Mr_Zombie

I participated in a small Resident Evil convent last week. At one point we were making an amateur Z-level "movie" and some of us had to play as zombies. I was one of them. :p

the clean white shirt doesn't really fit, but I was worried whether the fake blood will wash off

sphinx

the piano man
Mr. Zombie and Kisaya together in the same page? Best page so far, no question about it.

so beautiful, light people :)

EDIT: I want to to be in this page.

old me but still me, piano and stuff

IMG_03851_zpsaa457a17.gif

Here's me with longer hair and a goatee. This was taken in October in Orlando, FL.

009.jpg

And here's me taken a few days ago while my son was sleeping on me. Shorter hair no goatee.

602811_4525682268496_758186217_n_zps3eadb428.jpg

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I participated in a small Resident Evil convent last week. At one point we were making an amateur Z-level "movie" and some of us had to play as zombies. I was one of them. :p

the clean white shirt doesn't really fit, but I was worried whether the fake blood will wash off
I think that shirt fits very well on you. Also, you make a good zombie.

Meier

A bit of a dead ringer (ba dum tish) for Deaf Mutes in the first pic.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Hah, you're not the first to say that, the first time i posted my picture in one of these threads some years ago i got the same comparison.

I can only dream to be as fit as him, though, but compliment is a compliment :)

Get fit > Move to California > Tell people you were the son in Die Hard > profit.

Clockwork5

Dressed up as a Victorian dude in one of the coolest shops i have ever seen. Though looking back I should have thrown on a chicken head for the pic :)

6NB4yS4l.jpg

This forum is full of handsome fellas. Unfortunately, I had to pick a favorite. God speed, Columbo. God speed.

420647_607773058691_990776192_n.jpg

Last real shot I took of myself. The story: 8 hour school day, running late, *FORGOT*/Ran out of Time to brush my teeth. I kept my mouth shut the whole day, making the mouth feel like rot. Went home and took a victory shot.

I didnt have time to brush my teeth today, forgot to set my alarm last night :( I cant wait to get home to shower and get these teeth taken care of.

You are quite pretty as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom