• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
don't want to post pics of themselves on the internet for other reasons, which is totally fine.

large_original_theeledyuyl.jpg

People are frightened by what they don't understand.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's not the truth, otherwise confidence would yield a 100% success rate. Ugliness easily overcomes confidence plenty of times. Confidence and persistence eventually finds a pleasing result, but to find a success and credit solely your confidence ignoring the times it failed you is a fallacy.

Herne

Not a new one, but I thought this merited a post - it's more interesting than my last, anyway. Couple of years back I went to a convention over in London and managed to get a photograph, autograph and a few minute's conversation with the awesometastic Jewel Staite -

MeJewel.jpg

Well that's not true at all.

If everyone were hot, well... no one would be.

of course. there are different kinds of hot. plus I'm not saying everyone's hot.
just everyone on neoGAF. dont you guys read the FAQ's from time to time?
Evilore stated that he only lets hot people become members because he's such a Q-T-
GZhuoWj.png
himself.
so if you're here: congrats!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corky doesn't post pics because he doesn't want to make the rest of us look bad by comparison.
That's actually true. I've seen (cuddled and almost managed to kiss him once) him and he's a hottie!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Random self pic: ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration practice at Mayo Clinic!

eSDW1AB.jpg

I do weird shit on vacation.
That "blob" looks a bit like that game pod from eXistenZ. What is it?

you're super cute
http://i.imgur.com/tlx6cAj.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Stahp.

[quote="m0dus, post: 49780635"]Random self pic: ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration practice at Mayo Clinic!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eSDW1AB.jpg?1[IMG]

I do weird shit on vacation.[/QUOTE]

Performing ultrasound on a slab of meat? Nice.

[quote="The Anti-Monitor, post: 49780710"]Go back to simp over Shan or not... that's the question.[/QUOTE]

I will allow it.

m0dus

Banned
Rösti;49780950 said:
That "blob" looks a bit like that game pod from eXistenZ. What is it?

A side of turkey!

No worries, I obtained informed consent from the poultry before introducing the FNA needle.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A side of turkey!

No worries, I obtained informed consent from the poultry before introducing the FNA needle.

I'd throw a bucket of red paint on you, but your shirt's already red, so whatever.

Wedding last year in New Orleans. Never was able to remove the red eye despite trying every app imaginable, which is unfortunate because this is actually a good pic of me (and those are rare).

jD1ZMh6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom