• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging out with some awesome French dog

72991_567094987779_215522824_n.jpg

cute
dog

ZaCH3000

Really annoyed with the grain/noise in this photo, but I desperately needed a profile change :B

Pi6Vlb7.png

You are adorable. If I saw you walking towards me, I would have to stop and talk to you.

Me smiling for GAF:

003.jpg

I don't smile in real life :lol

These cats are cute.

ZaCH3000

Looking good as usual. Do you body-build?

No. I'm in tremendous shape though. Believe it or not, but I weigh in at only 145lbs. That always surprises people because my build looks like 165lbs.

Once I can afford a gym membership again I plan on bulking up to 158lbs. I strive for the lean, dense muscular look at 6% bf.

I might put on an extra 7lbs if I get start integrating squats and lunges but I'm waiting to make that decision once I hit my goal of 158lb.

DatDude

Banned
I posted in the hairgaf thread, but i figured i could get your guys opinions as well

I got a trim, and decided to style it in a slick back kind of a way using gell. I also decided to go the clean shaven route. Which do you think looks better?

Spikey/Stubble

Slick back/Clean Shaven

Narolf

Banned
No. I'm in tremendous shape though. Believe it or not, but I weigh in at only 145lbs. That always surprises people because my build looks like 165lbs.

Once I can afford a gym membership again I plan on bulking up to 158lbs. I strive for the lean, dense muscular look at 6% bf.

I might put on an extra 7lbs if I get start integrating squats and lunges but I'm waiting to make that decision once I hit my goal of 158lb.

I do, for I have the same problem myself. People are inclined to believe I weight 170lbs due to how tall I am while I actually weight 140. :eek:

Az

Thanks guys. Tears started flowing as soon as I saw the little one, even though I told myself I wouldn't.

leadbelly

Banned
Thanks guys. Tears started flowing as soon as I saw the little one, even though I told myself I wouldn't.

Oh wait... So you don't have new baby allergies?

And I thought me and you were baby allergy bros... :(

My eyes once swollen up when a baby touched my face. Suppose that's kind of like tears. My eyes certainly did water. You sure it wasn't that?

NinjaBoiX

Hey man, you'd have to be made of stone not to! If a baby clutches my finger, it's the one of the best feelings ever. My own flesh and blood doing that for the first time? Man, I'd be bawling.

Good lord, height?

bjb

Banned

I'm sorry but the advice / comments you gave in FitGAF thread were some of the most ridiculous things I've read in quite sometime. You were called out on it and promptly disappeared.

Zajora

It's haircut time again!

ibmrTRMW8UxdTA.png
iUItfTODXptEQ.png

My hair was looking surprisingly manageable in the before pic, usually it's much wilder than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom