• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Fawlty Towers is the best British sitcom everrr.

Here's one of me at the local pub not looking 24.

mepub2.png
I love your jacket man. Leather jackets are mos def appealing apparel.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Had my 4 wisdom teeth extracted last Friday, so naturally I started practicing Italian expressions as my face was getting puffier.

LQdFeEC.png

(it's twice as big since the picture was taken)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Your face is twice as big now than it was in the picture? Jesus.

Shanshan, you're real pretty, very delicate looking.
thanks! I'm sure I could kick butt if I wanted to though!
I sure am jealous of Australians this time a year.
Just some snow and chilly weather over here.

IMG_20130311_093615.jpg

My hair has finally grown out to a proper length.
Yes, Mr. Swag's skin is wonderfully smooth.
Looking good squiddy. I am jealous of your snow.
Random self pic: ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration practice at Mayo Clinic!

SV0f4ZQ.jpg

I do weird shit on vacation.
Mmmmm.... Mayo clinic...
I have a "leather jacket" that isn't really leather. Looks ok. Not amazing, though. Might need to invest in a better one.
I've got a real leather jacket, but since I inherited it from my mother it's got crazy shoulder pads and that high waist look everything had in the 80's.

Trin

What the fuck is this shit? Real leather has a look, feel and smell, all of its own. Accept no substitutes.

I don't want to wear something's skin and smell like a wallet!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/601434_10151348051530679_1435794210_n.jpg[IMG]

Me, last Saturday in Maastricht , The Netherlands.[/QUOTE]

This would have been the best picture in the world if you were hoverhanding the cannon. It's still great though :D

NinjaBoiX

At least one of those people is a vegan, whose faux-leather jacket I recall you complementing in the past.

I don't want to wear something's skin and smell like a wallet!
You know what, I honestly didn't even consider that! Fair play, that takes precedence, without a doubt. I guess being a meat eater, it literally didn't occur to me.

But still, faux leather is for chumps.

Or fashionable Vegetarians!

I have a faux leather jacket, it sits in the back of my cupboard behind the real ones.

;P

WriterGK

Nothing wrong with being small :)
Only it looks a bit to me that you think I don't know these people :p
But you look good on it, quite sober.

isuzu

Nothing wrong with being small :)
Only it looks a bit to me that you think I don't know these people :p
But you look good on it, quite sober.

I was high as hell, though, lol.
I don't like being small because it's hard to find clothes that fit. Brazilians have big thighs and butts and I'm all flat and tiny. I should have been born in asia!

NinjaBoiX

I think you look pretty isuzu. You have a cute, munchkin face, and your skin colour is gorgeous. Plus, being a shorty myself (5'4", or 5'6" in heels) , I have a soft spot for petite girls.

Your pals look "too cool for school", like they're in music video of something.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't like being small because it's hard to find clothes that fit. Brazilians have big thighs and butts and I'm all flat and tiny. I should have been born in asia!
I know that feel. I'm not only in america, but the midwest. Big honkin america. I can get stuff the right length... technically... but the right cut? Hell no, not unless I want to pay 10-20x more for some designer shit. I wish I could magically teleport to asia to get clothes.

NinjaBoiX

Awesome get up CP. I like the hat, hoody, jacket combo; very much my style. Loose fit jeans, phat trainers, cool hoody and leather jacket and a fly cap, aww yiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom