• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szu

unf yeah sexy australian babes represent

me1rjab.jpg

Jesus....if he was blonde.

Meier

http://i.picpar.com/r5m.jpg[img]

also Brazilian[/QUOTE]

You kinda look like Hulk (the footballer) with a beard. Unrelated but I'm always surprised by how many Brazilian people like Brit rock. At least the ones who use last.fm. I probably have accepted more friend requests from people in Brazil than people in the US!

CPCunha

You kinda look like Hulk (the footballer) with a beard. Unrelated but I'm always surprised by how many Brazilian people like Brit rock. At least the ones who use last.fm. I probably have accepted more friend requests from people in Brazil than people in the US!

Yeah man... it is a big deal over here, specially in my city... we even have a world famous Beatles cover band (if i remember correctly, it was awarded the best in the world a couple of years ago) called Hocus Pocus... not my cup of tea (no pun intended).

I use to like it a lot back in the 90's. Judging from your avatar, we'd be on opposite sides 'cus i would be on Blur's hehe.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah man... it is a big deal over here, specially in my city... we even have a world famous Beatles cover band (if i remember correctly, it was awarded the best in the world a couple of years ago) called Hocus Pocus... not my cup of tea (no pun intended).

I use to like it a lot back in the 90's. Judging from your avatar, we'd be on opposite sides 'cus i would be on Blur's hehe.
Focus

http://www.last.fm/music/Focus/_/Hocus+Pocus

Aww. Fuckin'. Yeah.

MYE

Found this old GAF pic. I dunno why I censored it (lol) but holy shit my hair was huge 2 years ago

rklRuts.jpg

.... people say it looks better short, but I miss it :(

I definitely miss my long hair. I have been struggling for years between growing it out or keeping it short. This was at it's longest a few years ago.
aic0i.png

So many awkward 5 month in hair days. Just decided to give up and go for a shorter style.

NinjaBoiX

Black hair, crooked glasses, and proper exposure this time! :3
Yup, Trin be fine. Your hair looks nice dark, but that pic you posted a while back with brown hair was gorgeous. Brown eyes, olive complexion and dark brown hair complimented each other really well.

But hell, you are hot enough to pull of bright green hair as far as I'm concerned!

NinjaBoiX

Screw you handsome boy, you are too good looking for this forum! You look like you belong on a US teen drama or something.

Anti will do a flip, she's a big fan as I seem to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom