• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
unf yeah sexy australian babes represent

me1rjab.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

ZaCH3000

Online dating looks hilariously pathetic from the outside but awesome at the same time. Are the possibilities endless like I imagine, or is my imagination unrealistic?

Narolf

Banned
Online dating looks hilariously pathetic from the outside but awesome at the same time. Are the possibilities endless like I imagine, or is my imagination unrealistic?

Pathetic for others, awesome to you... before eventually becoming pathetic to you, as well, or even more awesome. Was on-line dating when I was 14/15 (I am 21); one year of dating before meeting up at her home for three days in summer. That stay was fine and dandy. Second time we met up, same thing just for one week, was terrible; that stay allowed me to realize how incompatible we were. She broke up as soon as I went back home.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Black hair, crooked glasses, and proper exposure this time! :3

Wait a sec, that's not me!

It can be awesome, but I've never had that experience. I've had nothing but failure on dating sites.

Salsa

last summer, me (right) and my brother, vodka and watermelon

jWxHRpVNwJrd3.jpg

pretty sure I was dead and someone was holding me up on that position, weekend at bernie's style

NinjaBoiX

last summer, me (right) and my brother, vodka and watermelon

jWxHRpVNwJrd3.jpg

pretty sure I was dead and someone was holding me up on that position, weekend at bernie's style
Haha, another Salsa family pic, I love it. I wish I was as close with my relatives, I only get to see my bro a few times a year. Are you any good on the old guitar then? Do you guys jam?
Set your faces... to "hnngg"

883192_676807630352_206405000_o.jpg
Hey, off the counter you! It's for glasses not for asses!

Hot pose though, hnngg indeed.

Casablanca is a handsome fella, that shirt is really fly. I'm not usually a fan of denim shirts, but that's cool.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Set your faces... to "hnngg"

883192_676807630352_206405000_o.jpg

You look great, man, but this pic looks like it belongs in some magazine for sassy housewives.

I can just imagine tiny white text in the corner telling what brands your wearing, where they can be bought, and how much they cost.

stldave2

The other night I was bored waiting on a render but still had all my lightstands out from an earlier shoot... the way they were sitting reminded me of the iron throne:

eddard-stark.jpg

So I took this pic:

GameOfStrobes-S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom