• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irnbru

Is that you, Jon Snow?

I'd like to think I'd live on the wall.

65843_10150106155856754_3643661_n.jpg

Tash

plus, I had a little improvised "shooting" with my friend a few month ago. please tell me you get what I we were going for here, some people just don't seem to :S

b8aL0j7.jpg

Fought through all the pages and two things:
WTF is up with all the good looking people? I mean seriously 0_o
and - that pic is totally awesome - I wish there was a better version. I actually thought the rose petal in front was your dress until I realized what was actually going on.

Sagitario

First Friday I stay at home in a while (friends are in town).

141638vsy3.png

I have been reducing my GAF time lately because of work... I didn't realize this thread grew so fast.

Fought through all the pages and two things:
WTF is up with all the good looking people? I mean seriously 0_o
and - that pic is totally awesome - I wish there was a better version. I actually thought the rose petal in front was your dress until I realized what was actually going on.

thank you =) there actually are better versions, we even used different flowers.

Love those! Really awesome. Did you get some with focus the other way round too?
no, I don't even have all of them on my pc, my friend has them.

In the last one, with the tulip, I think it would have worked if you were facing the other direction. Otherwise, very cool stuff. The rose definitely worked out the best though.

yeah I know, bothered me right afterwards >.<

thanks very much to both of you =)

trab, pau (See? Makeup is overrated), Bossun, Mutes, Neo, pickle, IM, gamester, Atramental (My comrade!), ricardo, .Gcueb, Salsashark, Trip (that is a crazy pic), horsedetective, xxxzx, victor, casablanca, grapefruitman, ricardo, rich are all looking great!

Thanks for the double shoutout, your beard basically looks like mine when I don't shave for two days. Doesn't make you look homeless though.

Also the flower pictures above are great. Really creative.

Tash

Hello, GAF, long time no see. I see that you're still busy being good looking, you bastards.

I got my hair dyed a few days ago.

Gajjy1y.png

That looks ace. For some reason I think it makes for an awesome combination for Asian people with warm brown hair like that. Looks awesome on both girls and guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom