• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripOpt55

jU6YDfXBpeyNq.jpg

Haha... well done!

The other night I was bored waiting on a render but still had all my lightstands out from an earlier shoot... the way they were sitting reminded me of the iron throne:
GameOfStrobes-S.jpg

Very cool! Oh and you called the pic Game of Strobes!

NinjaBoiX

You photographers and your fancy photos. :O

'cause of all those makeup threads, here's a pic sans makeup:

UyLv441.png
Yup, Pau is lovely. What a cute smile!

Edit: Oh shit, the Pau page! Also, why so serious Devo? I think he just meant she has really nice skin, which she does. I'm pretty sure he was just doing the old Internet hyperbole thing. Gotta have that dramatic statement!

Nonsense. I posted like one gajillion pictures over the last few months.

Set your faces... to "hnngg"

883192_676807630352_206405000_o.jpg

hey to be fair, mutes & me actually posted A LOT of pics
even if somebody took them with a toaster & the quality was terrible and blurry
XhaBnlA.jpg

Good evening, comrades.

ieSml4tDebWMg.jpg

You photographers and your fancy photos. :O

'cause of all those makeup threads, here's a pic sans makeup:

UyLv441.png

hnng1xgqgr.jpg

How can you tell at that res and with that lighting?

tumblr_lz3gd4lugv1r6ivcsgy.jpg

Pau

Pau ;A;... <3

Pau is adorable <3
:'3 Kisaya, I can't wait to see you again! Shan, when are you coming to NYC to chill with us? <3

One of these days man, I'm gonna do this for real and get my life time supply of coke. It will be glorious.
Conso...err I mean Girl-GAF wars?
Haha, actually, I would have responded the same as Devo. Maybe I can walk around in real life with similar lighting/resolution so I can hide the pimples that love my chin. :p

Anyways, thanks folks. I tend to hate how I look without makeup especially in pictures so it's nice to get a second opinion. :)

Salsa

Haha, another Salsa family pic, I love it. I wish I was as close with my relatives, I only get to see my bro a few times a year. Are you any good on the old guitar then? Do you guys jam?

my bro is a well known musician in Chile. I can play and used to be in a band, but now I rarely do.

i-Lo

Does it? Beards have never felt itchy to me. It did go through a short phase where it was slightly uncomfortable, but never itchy.

Lucky you. Once I get to about 1/3rd or 1/2 the length you've gone, itchiness encroaches upon me without any sense of discretion.

I have no choice but to shave (which has left my shaven part darker than the rest of my face as an unwelcome consequence. It's as if I walk around with 5'o clock shadow permanently. If only I could undo it).

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
One day I might have to go maximum hipster just to see if I can. I think I need to buy a vest.

Does it? Beards have never felt itchy to me. It did go through a short phase where it was slightly uncomfortable, but never itchy.
I haven't experience any itchiness either and I once sported a sturdy "amish beard" (that's what my colleague then called it anyway). But having beard does give me some rather nasty comedones and acne, despite proper shampooing.

Post New Pics of Your Beard 2013 Edition

b2s2bu4n.jpg

b1synuj3.jpg

We have now reached the scruffiness threshold and I am in imminent danger of looking like a homeless man.

Funny thing happened to me the other day...

Some homeless man came up to me and started up some small talk while I waited for my McDonald's Veggie Spicy Wrap at McDonald's (I'm loving it!). I'm not sure if I exude an aura of friendlieness or if I just needed to shave my hobo-esque stubble.

I rarely ever let my facial hair follicles grow for that and other reasons (which is why I'm fortunate enough not to be stopped at Airport security :p).

/End anectode

trab, pau (See? Makeup is overrated), Bossun, Mutes, Neo, pickle, IM, gamester, Atramental (My comrade!), ricardo, .Gcueb, Salsashark, Trip (that is a crazy pic), horsedetective, xxxzx, victor, casablanca, grapefruitman, ricardo, rich are all looking great!

Some homeless man came up to me and started up some small talk while I waited for my McDonald's Veggie Spicy Wrap at McDonald's (I'm loving it!). I'm not sure if I exude an aura of friendlieness or if I just needed to shave my hobo-esque stubble.

I rarely ever let my facial hair follicles grow for that and other reasons (which is why I'm fortunate enough not to be stopped at Airport security :p).

/End anectode

trab, pau (See? Makeup is overrated), Bossun, Mutes, Neo, pickle, IM, gamester, Atramental (My comrade!), ricardo, .Gcueb, Salsashark, Trip (that is a crazy pic), horsedetective, xxxzx, victor, casablanca, grapefruitman, ricardo, rich are all looking great!

don't shave your stubble pleeease! just stop eating at mc donald's

This must by why I don't buy Veggie Spicy Wraps from McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom