• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
gagautu0o.png

Seth C

Perfect

However I usually buy a tie color in Tge family I'm buying a shirt blue / a corresponding shade of blue tie

All about perspective. Either you want a tie to compliment the shirt, or you want a tie as an accessory piece (in which case let it stand out).

1627_10151545737124254_51174134_n.jpg

I'm starting to get doubts about growing my hair out. It's in a really awkward phase at the moment and a shorter haircut is easier to manage. But it's also alot more boring than having a long sexy mop on the top of your head. :D

LOCK

Sniper, I think your hair is awesome (if that helps...lol).

The trend now is short sides long top. Go against the grain and have long everything. I'm currently trying to grow mine out also after having an undercut for a year.

Sniper, I think your hair is awesome (if that helps...lol).

The trend now is short sides long top. Go against the grain and have long everything. I'm currently trying to grow mine out also after having an undercut for a year.

Thanks! Always nice to here that from someone you don't know. :)

Ya, short sides, long top has been THE haircut for years to get here in Sweden. I'm getting very tired of it and I want something more timeless.

Prez

Got hair appointment booked for tomorrow. I wish my hair had shipped with a user manual or something so I could figure all this shit out.

You could do like I did a few months ago and let them shave it so only 1-2cm is left. You'll have a much better idea what you'll look like bald. For me it was better than I thought. I'm balding too btw.

Yeah that's what I did last time. It's not that I was unsatisfied with the cut, its more that I don't know what to do with it once I am at home and have to style it myself. I have literally zero idea how other dudes get their hair looking so good, and behaving how they want. Its like I missed a class in HS where all this stuff was taught or something.

Prez

Yeah that's what I did last time. It's not that I was unsatisfied with the cut, its more that I don't know what to do with it once I am at home and have to style it myself. I have literally zero idea how other dudes get their hair looking so good, and behaving how they want. Its like I missed a class in HS where all this stuff was taught or something.

I have the exact same problem and it's only because we have less hair. I get the best results with hair paste (which is neither gel or wax) but if you use that you'll have to wash your hair every day.

Do you have a picture of yourself with short hair? This is me after I shaved off most of my hair.

daripad

I have the exact same problem and it's only because we have less hair. I get the best results with hair paste (which is neither gel or wax) but if you use that you'll have to wash your hair every day.

Do you have a picture of yourself with short hair? This is me after I shaved off most of my hair.

You look good there ;)

soepje

It´s winter here, and after some nice spring weather days it recently started to get cold again, it even snowed.
So i decided to go through some past warm days pics to cheer me up. Ran into this one made on the end of an awesome, warm and long beachday.
I hope summer will come soon ones again :(.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance

You and me both. You have less hair than other people and/or it's thin. If you're like me, it's so thin that gel/wax will make you look worse because it'll just weigh your hair down and reduce it to a few ugly strands. You can comb and cut your hair pretty much one way without it looking ridiculous, period, and when you do the faintest breeze will just dishevel it into an unredeemable mess. I was told by a stylist that I should use spray instead, but even when he tried it on me I just didn't see much of a difference. It looked slightly better I guess, but again, the wind would just make short work of it.

At this point I just want to either get much more hair (won't happen) or finish balding so I have an excuse to shave it all. I am balding, btw. :/

Dom Brunt

1627_10151545737124254_51174134_n.jpg

I'm starting to get doubts about growing my hair out. It's in a really awkward phase at the moment and a shorter haircut is easier to manage. But it's also alot more boring than having a long sexy mop on the top of your head. :D

I want your shirt. And keep growing the hair, it seems cool.

MYE

It´s winter here, and after some nice spring weather days it recently started to get cold again, it even snowed.
So i decided to go through some past warm days pics to cheer me up. Ran into this one made on the end of an awesome, warm and long beachday.

I smell creepy PMs coming...

You look great

Soupje? Complaining about the weather? You must be dutch! :p

Btw, looks like Spain in that pic. I would even dare to say Alicante.

Half true, it isn´t spain :).

Ah, but it's not Holland I guess. I have only been to a couple of beaches in Holland, in Den Haag and in Terschelling, and they looked very different (although it was not during the summer).

But yeah, I live in Amsterdam and cannot wait for the good weather too. It's almost freaking April! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom