• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

soepje

Ah, but it's not Holland I guess. I have only been to a couple of beaches in Holland, in Den Haag and in Terschelling, and they looked very different (although it was not during the summer).

But yeah, I live in Amsterdam and cannot wait for the good weather too. It's almost freaking April! :(
No, you are right it isn´t holland. I wonder why the whole atmosphere is so much different, place to place. While we have warm days here too, it´s never the same somehow.

But yeah, dutch, waiting for the good weather :p

Thanks for the (creepy) compliments :)

Salsa

found a picture of me on a script reading

ibmee1YeeflmuK.PNG

you can tell im working cause even the sleeves of my t-shirt are rolled up

Arjen

It´s winter here, and after some nice spring weather days it recently started to get cold again, it even snowed.
So i decided to go through some past warm days pics to cheer me up. Ran into this one made on the end of an awesome, warm and long beachday.
I hope summer will come soon ones again :(.

Nice pic! You're definitly not the only one desperatly waiting for summer.

MiXkAWf.jpg

Metal Gear Rising shirt and awkward smile wadduuuuuuuuup
But now I'm at a stage where I can't decide to grow or cut the hair. Bah.
(and this science revision will be the honest death of me)

Got to hang with my buddy Ernest on Saturday. He was in town for SXSW (lives up in Chicago).

8ec1749a8ea611e2bd6322000a1fa42a_7.jpg

Aww, I wish I was at SXSW with you. I would have LOVED to see The Flaming Lips perform their new album AND Yoshimi.

Anyway, took a new pic because it's the year of Luigi or something.

W5kaU2c.jpg

Delio

MiXkAWf.jpg

Metal Gear Rising shirt and awkward smile wadduuuuuuuuup
But now I'm at a stage where I can't decide to grow or cut the hair. Bah.
(and this science revision will be the honest death of me)

You legit look like this youtuber named Bbbybri. It kinda scared me for a sec.

Meier

Aww, I wish I was at SXSW with you. I would have LOVED to see The Flaming Lips perform their new album AND Yoshimi.

Anyway, took a new pic because it's the year of Luigi or something.

W5kaU2c.jpg

I didn't make it over to the Flaming Lips show even though they did a free one. We were busy elsewhere. They're amazing live though!

Year of Luigi!

Mr. F

Banned
In the midst of the end of year project crunch. So many all-nighters.
I need to clean my room.

iK1uNSzugm9Pv.jpg

Also, all the SXSW talk earlier reminds me that I should check out NXNE this year.

Tis ~3:45 in the morning so I figure it's a good time to take pictures of myself and post them on the internet some more. My hair is too long for me to deal with right now so until I can get it cut my hat will be surgically attached to my head.

IOiNYT7.jpg

Also I'm not sure why it looks like I have a bit of a nose bleed or something. I blame the cruddy camera on my phone. Also also this is the closest thing I have to a Luigi hat, which I guess is more like a Waluigi hat, but WHATEVER CLOSE ENOUGH I'M CELEBRATING. At least I have a stuffed Metroid I can stick on my head for the year of Metroid which will totally be next year when Nintendo will totally announce a new awesome bitchin' 3DS Metroid game.
Please Nintendo I need it

3DS camera quality actually declining over time. Further research needed.

Also, new haircut, not that you can see it properly.

hni_0072sijsb.jpg

At least the pictures it takes don't need resizing.

Meier

That's a nice shirt you got there.

6jnasvj.jpg

haha I was scrolling up from the bottom on my phone and saw the pic and was like hey that's my shirt! and then saw you were quoting me. I got the Threadless Select version of it too... so soft. Doesn't look like it's on the site right now but it's just a blown up version of the army man with his guitar.

Was going through photos from Iceland when finding that picture before and saw this video I didn't even realize was there. The look on my face when I realized it was feet and not hands rubbing against my head made me chuckle a little, when combined with that bukkake it looks like some weird orgy is going on.

feet2ttq3e.gif

(yeah apparently making rabbit ears is still a thing).

highrider

Banned
IMG_20130319_110852_zpsb8a37b9b.jpg

Week 5 of the beard. Getting pretty long. Don't know if I should trim or what. I only trim the mustache to keep it off my mouth. I get a lot of compliments though, so win.

Meier

Was going through photos from Iceland when finding that picture before and saw this video I didn't even realize was there. The look on my face when I realized it was feet and not hands rubbing against my head made me chuckle a little, when combined with that bukkake it looks like some weird orgy is going on.

http://www.abload.de/img/feet2ttq3e.gif[IMG]

(yeah apparently making rabbit ears is still a thing).[/QUOTE]

Image quality on that gif is awesome. I remember that being your avatar or something during RPJ. What exactly is on your face? Is this some sort of spa and it's a facial or something?

Image quality on that gif is awesome. I remember that being your avatar or something during RPJ. What exactly is on your face? Is this some sort of spa and it's a facial or something?

Yeah some white mud stuff that is at the bottom of the blue lagoon, which they claimed would make your skin soft (and they sell for crazy money online).

hl9r3mh.jpg

A truly fantastic place to swim around. Something about swimming around in that extremely hot water while there's minus degrees outside.

Meier

Yeah some white mud stuff that is at the bottom of the blue lagoon, which they claimed would make your skin soft (and they sell for crazy money online).

hl9r3mh.jpg

A truly fantastic place to swim around. Something about swimming around in that extremely hot water while there's minus degrees outside.

Holy crap, this looks gorgeous. :O I know I'll probably never go in my life but what's the resort/spa called?

Tash

hl9r3mh.jpg

So gorgeous. Need to put that on my "have-to-go-to" list.
Glad someone else asked what that stuff on your face was..

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
3DS camera quality actually declining over time. Further research needed.

Also, new haircut, not that you can see it properly.

hni_0072sijsb.jpg

At least the pictures it takes don't need resizing.

looking good man, I like your beard it works for you.

Am I the only one who kinda likes the distortion on these low-res cameras? I think there's a genuine retro-aesthetic in the making there.

edit: that tiny bit under your ear looks like an earing. Very swish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom