• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good man, I like your beard it works for you.

Am I the only one who kinda likes the distortion on these low-res cameras? I think there's a genuine retro-aesthetic in the making there.

edit: that tiny bit under your ear looks like an earing. Very swish.

haha did not notice that before, but you're right!
haircut looks good, mutes

Meier

How much did you spend for the trip?

How does the Icelandic language sound to you as a Dane?

I looked up some flights to Reykjavik just for the heck of it and it's actually pretty affordable if I were to fly from Dallas (quite a few in the $1,000-$1,200 range). Might have to go there in the future!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Guys, how is it that we don't have a "post gifs of yourself" thread yet? Trab did it in another thread, and now I expect all of you to do the same.

Just got a shave and it feels weird. Gotten used to my patchy facehair.
fhafgIB.jpg

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
you saw that? I always underestimate the thread lurkers o.o
it wasn't me though, it was aguirre.

Thread Lurkers? Now I feel creepy.

Wait, no I don't. I'm a detective. Also, Aguirre probably is a man. I can't fight it anymore.

I knew I liked this guy.

Yeah, Woodie and Trab leading the way. I'm still undecided who's turned me on more. Holy shit, that Blue Lagoon place looks amazing man. That white mud is how you maintain your boyish good looks isn't it?
No one really has an excuse, unless they don't have a web cam. Or a smart phone.

NinjaBoiX

Guys, how is it that we don't have a "post gifs of yourself" thread yet? Trab did it in another thread, and now I expect all of you to do the same.
I knew I liked this guy.

Yeah, Woodie and Trab leading the way. I'm still undecided who's turned me on more. Holy shit, that Blue Lagoon place looks amazing man. That white mud is how you maintain your boyish good looks isn't it?

Yeah, I was just mentioning it in the context of the Post New Pics threads. I know there's been other GAFers gif'd before.

On a related note, you still bust out party pig on tinygaf? It's been ages since I've been to tinygaf.

Aw man, it's been a while since I've done Party Pig. I got sick early last year and just recently started working out again. So maybe sometime soon, haha. Although Tinychat was a buggy mess for a while, but it appears to be better.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Here's me with the glasses GAF helped me pick

j85VURYf8R86r.jpg

edit: anyone else reckon pickle looks a lot like Salazar?

They look great on ya'. I really thought the way you modeled all the different frames was quite cool.

Here's a pic from a few days ago of me at, hand to god, the lightest and thinnest I've been since I was like 13. I just hit 200 lbs and still have about 45 lbs I need to lose but I've lost 3/4 of the weight I wanted so this is the home stretch!

I'm totally stoked to not have the same shadow as a Ninja Turtle eventually!

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
I don't even know, man. It's 2am, what else is there to do?
T7PY1fJ.jpg

gMfncFX.jpg

X4JddWl.jpg

1yDTsfp.jpg

at0uSsG.jpg

3DS camera quality actually declining over time. Further research needed.

Also, new haircut, not that you can see it properly.

http://www.abload.de/img/hni_0072sijsb.jpg[img]

At least the pictures it takes don't need resizing.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me a little of Walcott in Deadwood
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Em1rrUTE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Em1rrUTE[/URL]

NinjaBoiX

Very few shows come close to that level of dialogue.
E.B Farnum, Doc Cochran, Walcott, Swearengan and Tolliver in particular are really well written.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get lost occasionally though, it's just such a loqaucious script, it was hard to take it all in at times.

When you close one eye the other also partially closes because the voluntary muscle controls for the two eyes aren't totally separate. You can mitigate it somewhat by opening the one eye slightly as you close the other. Not everybody can do that, though. Practice in a mirror or something.

When you close one eye the other also partially closes because the voluntary muscle controls for the two eyes aren't totally separate. You can mitigate it somewhat by opening the one eye slightly as you close the other. Not everybody can do that, though. Practice in a mirror or something.

haha where did you take the winking classes mutes? :D

When you become a moderator they download a bunch of stuff into your brain Matrix style. That was one of the things we learned about.

Also, if you can't open one eye while closing the other, you can use the muscles around the eye to try and pull the eyelids open slightly. It may result in a funny thing where your right eye winks while your left eyebrow raises slightly, which can be cute, or it can be very silly looking. Choose the right wink for you!

Bossun

In the tram. For a lesbian (I think) friend that has been talking to me non-stop for a few days for I don't know what reason.

First time I see how "fat" I got compared to 4 month ago. I'm happy

When you become a moderator they download a bunch of stuff into your brain Matrix style. That was one of the things we learned about.

Also, if you can't open one eye while closing the other, you can use the muscles around the eye to try and pull the eyelids open slightly. It may result in a funny thing where your right eye winks while your left eyebrow raises slightly, which can be cute, or it can be very silly looking. Choose the right wink for you!
now you have to do a wink gif too!
it will create a giant wink chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom