• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard we are doing animated gifs now?
evtvwNI.gif

Am I doing it right?

In the tram. For a lesbian (I think) friend that has been talking to me non-stop for a few days for I don't know what reason.

Some people are just nice!

Also, thank god I'm not the only one who has one or two hairs that just won't cooperate and sit with the rest of their peers. You look pretty good.

now you have to do a wink gif too!
it will create a giant wink chain.

I would, but I don't think I have access to anything that can take video currently (hence shitty 3DS picture). :/

I will investigate.

When you close one eye the other also partially closes because the voluntary muscle controls for the two eyes aren't totally separate. You can mitigate it somewhat by opening the one eye slightly as you close the other. Not everybody can do that, though. Practice in a mirror or something.

For some reason, I can independently control the the eyelid movements of my eyes without making the other involuntarily twitch or move.

#human 2.0

In the tram. For a lesbian (I think) friend that has been talking to me non-stop for a few days for I don't know what reason.

First time I see how "fat" I got compared to 4 month ago. I'm happy
I dont get the lesbian sentence. o.o
were you super skinny & your goal was to gain weight or anything? cause you don't look fat at all :p

I heard we are doing animated gifs now?
evtvwNI.gif

Am I doing it right?

almost. needs more wink.

For some reason, I can independently control the the eyelid movements of my eyes without making the other involuntarily twitch or move.

#human 2.0

wink.gif or it didn't happen!

highrider

Banned
When you become a moderator they download a bunch of stuff into your brain Matrix style. That was one of the things we learned about.

Also, if you can't open one eye while closing the other, you can use the muscles around the eye to try and pull the eyelids open slightly. It may result in a funny thing where your right eye winks while your left eyebrow raises slightly, which can be cute, or it can be very silly looking. Choose the right wink for you!
Could you substitute a thumbs up and a sheepish grin? This winking sounds like it's far more finesse based than I previously thought.

Bossun

I dont get the lesbian sentence. o.o
were you super skinny & your goal was to gain weight or anything? cause you don't look fat at all :p
It's just a girl I've know for a few years, we never really talked much.
From what I understand she is lesbian (might be bi but I don't think so), so she is not "interested" in me.
So I find it weird that she would start talking a loooot to me out of the blue like that.

And I was at 58 kilos for 1,78m for years, which made me look skinny. Now I am at 65 kg after 4 months. Which make a huge difference on my figure hence the "fat"

And I was at 58 kilos for 1,78m for years, which made me look skinny. Now I am at 65 kg after 4 months. Which make a huge difference on my figure hence the "fat"

Damn son, you could have just asked. I have like 10-15kg to spare. I would have let you taken that from me.

As for the girl, could mean she's interested in you, or it could mean nothing of the sort. Unless she's annoying you, just roll with it and see what happens.

Pau

Squiddy needs no mascara.
I've actually noticed that guys tend to have much nicer eyelashes than girls and don't need mascara. No idea how the girls and nice eyelashes came to be a thing, to be honest. I would kill my boyfriend for his eyelashes.

Well okay. Maybe not kill. But I'd steal them! I'd steal Squiddy's too!

I've actually noticed that guys tend to have much nicer eyelashes than girls and don't need mascara. No idea how the girls and nice eyelashes came to be a thing, to be honest. I would kill my boyfriend for his eyelashes.

Well okay. Maybe not kill. But I'd steal them! I'd steal Squiddy's too!

I was about to say this too.
It's a cruel twist of fate for women to desire nice eyelashes, but men just being born with them.

we have a saying in germany "der adel war schon immer blass"
meaning: if you're pale you're probably the descendant of kings.
so paleprincessfistbump at atsumi

In Spain we say "Ve a jugar a fuera con los demás niños normales de una vez y deja de jugar a videojuegos!"

Well, at least my mother would say that.

Edit: Ah, TDM got ahead of me with the joke :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom