• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Your hair is too red!
Drunk people might confuse it for fire and hurt themselves.

No, it needs to go redder!

Here's me showing off my tardis
SOjebGh.jpg
I thought he was just getting a shot of the phone. Nope, all of me. SLR cameras are deceptive

I think it looks great, dude.

Looks great on you, man.

Makes me want to grow out my hair and experiment with it. :p

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4561/fainting.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks guys. Lol @ the gif, Jinfash.

The cut is growing on me, and it seems that all my friends really like it, so I'll keep it for a while.

[QUOTE=CHEEZMO™;53064255]Reminds me of Pavel Petel.[/QUOTE]

Why did I google this? Forgive me padre for I have sinned.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
The hell... stop using others avatars or so help me god! I can barely compartmentalize half of my day to day gaf acquaintances, I don't need this shit.

img_3501jdprx.jpg

Me drinking coffee. I never liked coffee. I tried it now and then and never really liked it. Two weeks ago I decided to try coffee again...and I liked it. Weird how that goes. Same thing happened with olives six months ago. I think my tastebuds are evolving. Or I'm just getting older.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
One of my friends gif'ed me last night as I threw a gutter ball while attempting to get a spare. ;__; Doesn't matter, though: I won both games anyway, heh.

ibvlKK8DQ6GRAk.gif

this is my outfit i wore to school today
tumblr_mkyhmjebbx1rhkdfao1_500.png
You look very good but I have to say that the sweater makes kind of a weird shape in the belly area and it looks as if you are thrusting your pelvis forward or something :p

Nice shirt!

Do you call that a shirt in english? (serious question)

LOL I actually saw the similarity too!

Yeah, I thought it was super obvious so I kinda rushed it in fear somebody would come first :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom