• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Just got a haircut. I normally don't get it cut like this and I don't know what to think about it, it's... different.

GtlwCPz.jpg

Looks great on you, man.

Makes me want to grow out my hair and experiment with it. :p

Ouch haha. The measurements on that suit are off but can be fixed. Besides its good to have growing room.

I'm way undersized at 138lbs. I recently took a physical and that was my official weight. That suit is fitted for someone of 160lbs.

The only thing I'm taking away from that post is to start lifting weights again.

The shirt and tie don't match with the suit color-wise. I'd go with a different combination next time. That shirt and tie would look better with a charcoal or gray suit.

Guys, I need a little help. My eyelids are kind of uneven. It's not that noticeable in person, but very noticeable in pictures. I don't know why. It makes me look insane.

cpFPv5Q.jpg

Look at this shit, my left eye and right eye don't even match, and I'm not doing this on purpose. Is it possible to fix? Seems like skin that just folds too much is all.

highrider

Banned
Guys, I need a little help. My eyelids are kind of uneven. It's not that noticeable in person, but very noticeable in pictures. I don't know why. It makes me look insane.

cpFPv5Q.jpg

Look at this shit, my left eye and right eye don't even match, and I'm not doing this on purpose. Is it possible to fix? Seems like skin that just folds too much is all.
I think everybody is uneven slightly like that.

MYE

I don't know, I looked at other people's pictures and unless they're making a face, they're nowhere near as bad as me.

My eyebrows have slightly diferent shapes, my nose is crooked, my hairline is skewed and my facial hair is patchy, and where it isnt its not even symmetrical.
I notice these flaws every day but what am I gonna do?

No one else probably sees it anyway, or cares. I'm sure I wouldnt even notice if you didnt crop just the eyes.

My eyebrows have slightly diferent shapes, my nose is crooked, my hairline is skewed and my facial hair is patchy, and where it isnt its not even symmetrical.
I notice these flaws every day but what am I gonna do?

No one else probably sees it anyway, or cares.

You're probably right. I figured since it's just eyelids, maybe it's something like the way I sleep that makes them fold weird. If it's not, then oh well. I'll survive. I've survived god knows how many years without noticing. I only noticed it yesterday while showing my mom the pictures I took in San Francisco. I have my mom to blame for this.

cpFPv5Q.jpg

You are not perfectly symmetrical. You are a hideous freak like this guy

Bradley-Cooper1.jpg

cpFPv5Q.jpg

I'm completely honest right now when I say that I didn't even notice it before I saw you pointing it out. I think people usually just don't focus on stuff like that

I'm completely honest right now when I say that I didn't even notice it before I saw you pointing it out. I think people usually just don't focus on stuff like that

Thank my mom for that. I'm not even sure what that says about my mom. My mom has the ability to make me feel terrible and awful about myself.

Originally, I really liked that picture too. It was Lombard St in San Francisco.

cpFPv5Q.jpg

FYI most people aren't focusing that much on the minute details of your face, and the ones that are probably aren't going to hate you if they do notice it.

ZaCH3000

cpFPv5Q.jpg

Relaaax. I have the same type of eyelids. It is unnoticeable to anyone else besides yourself so sweat it.

The only time it gets really bad is when I'm in a picture blackout drunk. It gets so bad I consider wearing a pirate patch.

Literally everyone has imperfections and literally everyone critiques themselves about them. Even the most confident of people do this. It's a perfection compex perhaps. Who knows of its healthy or not. I suppose if you can keep perspectives on things then it is.

What the hell am I saying (drunk after 13hr wor shift).

FatalT

Banned
My skin was dry and gross but hooray Instagram for helping even skintone.

Hey Atsumi, how old are you? I get a lot of shit for looking like I'm only 15 even though I'm 24.

554084_172085766281619_70212511_n.jpg

Here I am eating at Dick's Last Resort, where the waiters/waitresses treat you like shit and you tip them well for doing so! It's a hilarious restaurant.

563847_171136419709887_1839093911_n.jpg

Basically the write things on KKK-looking hats and put them on you while you eat. Mine said "Puberty sucks" :(

Atsumi

How old are you just wondering.

I'm 24.

Hey Atsumi, how old are you? I get a lot of shit for looking like I'm only 15 even though I'm 24.

Here I am eating at Dick's Last Resort, where the waiters/waitresses treat you like shit and you tip them well for doing so! It's a hilarious restaurant.

Basically the write things on KKK-looking hats and put them on you while you eat. Mine said "Puberty sucks" :(
Oh man, I think I'd cry if I ate one of those places. And yeah you look young, but that's not always a bad thing. Just wait until 20 years from now and we'll be the picture of youth. :D

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So now that we're all comfortable around each other, how about we crank it up from G to PG-13?

You first Mutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom