• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PR] Konami to Release Exclusive Soundtrack for Silent Hill 4: The Room

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. - August 5, 2004 - Konami Digital Entertainment - America, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced that it will release a special soundtrack for its highly anticipated video game Silent Hill 4: The Room. The soundtrack will contain 20 vocal and instrumental tracks from the critically acclaimed survival-horror game, including 13 songs available only in the United States. Additionally, the soundtrack will contain a number of special remixes that have been mixed and re-arranged by the series' renowned producer and talented music composer Akira Yamaoka.

A must-have for any fan of the series, Silent Hill 4: The Room's soundtrack is available as a gift with purchase for customers who pre-order the game. Please check with your local retail store for availability.

Silent Hill 4: The Room continues to push the envelope in the survival-horror genre, inspiring fear in players' hearts and homes. Silent Hill 4: The Room is slated for release in September 2004 for the PlayStation2, Xbox and PC DVD-ROM. For more information on the game, please visit: www.konami.com/silenthill4.

About the Silent Hill franchise

Konami's Silent Hill series first debuted on the PlayStation in 1999, and established the series' brand of psychological horror. It went on to sell over a million units and is considered one of the scariest games of all time. The follow up sequel, Silent Hill 2, was equally well received and praised for its use of new 3D sound technology that added a new dimension to gameplay. Silent Hill 3 was released with critical acclaim for PlayStation2 in August 2003 and is considered to be the best game in the series. The Silent Hill franchise has also expanded into other entertainment genres including a major motion picture and comic series. French production company Davis Films will produce the feature film adaptation of the hit franchise for worldwide release and IDW adapted the Silent Hill franchise into a comic series that debuted in February 2004. Read more about the comic at: www.idwpublishing.com.

About KONAMI CORPORATION

Konami Corporation is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties, specializing in the home video game market. Konami Corporation's action and adventure titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and Castlevania, among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the US and Konami of Europe in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami Corporation, the parent company of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami Digital Entertainment - America can be found at www.konami.com/usa

###

SILENT HILL 4 THE ROOM is a trademark of Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, Inc © 1999 2004 Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

Rock, but it looks like only preorders will get the soundtrack. Wished they could include it with every copy

FnordChan

Wario64 said:
A must-have for any fan of the series, Silent Hill 4: The Room's soundtrack is available as a gift with purchase for customers who pre-order the game. Please check with your local retail store for availability.

And thus I will pre-order a game for the first time since Incredible Crisis.

FnordChan

FnordChan said:
And thus I will pre-order a game for the first time since Incredible Crisis.

What came with that?? Whatever it is, I WANT it.

All I have is a huge promotional poster for the Tecmo-published arcade game, which rocks.

p.s. - TSPO are one of the best bands in the world. I saw them live a few weeks back and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen - and I've been to hundreds of shows. True entertainers and devastating musicians.

FnordChan

Re: Preordering Incredible Crisis

bobbyconover said:
What came with that?? Whatever it is, I WANT it.

Absolutely nothing, alas; I just wanted to make sure I had that game the very day it came out.

p.s. - TSPO are one of the best bands in the world. I saw them live a few weeks back and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen - and I've been to hundreds of shows. True entertainers and devastating musicians.

I'm pretty sure you were at the same show Kreigschwein was telling me about. I'm incredibly jealous of both of you. I hear they did "Lupin III '78" live. So jealous. So very, very jealous.

FnordChan

Top Bottom