• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(PR) Nintendo Delivers a Bundle of Badass - Prime Bundle

Mrbob said:
:(

Damn it Gamespot, you trixed me with your image. Is Platinum also offered or only Jet Black? Bleh.

r2.jpg

aparisi2274

You have qualified for the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disc offer, and we have already reserved your copy.

Shipping will begin on or after August 20, 2004. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.

You will receive an email when your disc has shipped. To help ensure delivery, make sure your address information is current in your My Nintendo profile.

WHOOOO!!!!!

mattx5

Damnit, I only have two games registered :(

Anyone wanna spare some registration codes and help a GAFer out?

Does anybody know if this is the same "Metroid Chronicle" history thingy that was included on the demo kiosks and in the Cube Clubs?

Also, ordered.

Deg

Banned
Scoobert said:
Doesn't mean he takes advantage of every deal out there.

So who wants to give up 5 pin numbers? :D

Just go find cheapies. The NES classics have them i think. In Europe at least. budget games, sales...

Scoobert

NES Classics do me no good. Don't have a GBA anymore. DS, here I come. :D

Wario64 said:
I think I'll hit up Hollywood Video today with a pen and paper...

Don't forget some extra numbers for me. :) Pretty please?

Deg

Banned
You know what guys? I buy games from the US occasionaly but since i live in Europe i cant really use these deals unless i am on a temporary address long enough :p I should have given those numbers to you guys.

olimario

Banned
Can somebody help me by providing info?
I have these games registered.
--Mario Kart
--4 Swords Adventures

What other games can I register?
Once I do register 5, how do I get the Prime 2 demo?

aoi tsuki

Hey, Nintendo, how about just selling the damn bonus disc? Giving the bonus disc to people who register is a good start, but five titles is a bit much. Even at the peak of my gaming i wouldn't have all of the registerable games.

SantaCruZer said:
will any internet store have the metroid prime 2 demo for sale?

Yeah, eBay.

Also, Wario64, how can you not have 5 of these games? I mean... you're Wario64!

Edit: SAME GOES FOR YOU OLIMARIO!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
And I'm a PS2 fanboy, har har

I don't give my Gamecube that much playtime, really :p

olimario said:
--Mario Kart
--4 Swords Adventures

I assume they ship it to you automatically when you have 5 games registered, justlike the Zelda promo

human5892

Queen of Denmark
For Olimario and anyone else who was wondering: these are the games Nintendo's website cites as having registration codes:

Pokémon Colosseum
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Mario Party 5
Classic NES Series: Bomberman
Classic NES Series: Excitebike
Classic NES Series: Ice Climber
Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros.
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda
Classic NES Series: Xevious
Classic NES Series: Donkey Kong
Classic NES Series: Pac-Man
1080° Avalanche
Custom Robo
Legend of Zelda, The: Four Swords Adventures
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Metroid: Zero Mission
GBA Video: Pokémon - For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll!
GBA Video: Pokémon - Johto Photo Finish
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games

Also, as was mentioned in the thread, you can reuse games you've already registered.

Mrbob

aoi tsuki said:
Hey, Nintendo, how about just selling the damn bonus disc? Giving the bonus disc to people who register is a good start, but five titles is a bit much. Even at the peak of my gaming i wouldn't have all of the registerable games.

Or since the bonus disc contains a MP2:E demo just offer them for free at store counters. Good way to try and maximize sales by offering the demo to everyone and not charging them for it.

Deg

Banned
olimario said:
--Mario Kart
--4 Swords Adventures

Do you own MP5, Wario Ware?!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
olimario said:
What games? Can I register TTS? I bought that.
Can I register old EAD games like Wind Waker?

I assume you can only register games that have a serial code for MyNintendo. I think all Nintendo 1st party games have a code after the release of Mario Party 5, so anything after the end of last year

aoi tsuki

Mrbob said:
Or since the bonus disc contains a MP2:E demo just offer them for free at store counters. Good way to try and maximize sales by offering the demo to everyone and not charging them for it.
i wouldn't mind paying $10 for the demo, considering it's costing them money (albeit a small, small amount) to produce and duplicate the disc and materials.

Looks like i'll be hitting up local video stores...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I just need 2 codes too. If I get an extras today, I'll do some raffle thingy or something. I'm sure I can easily grab 2 codes since I doubt rental stores actually register their games, unless they've taken the registration papers out of the cases

Mairu

Wario64 said:
I just need 2 codes too. If I get an extras today, I'll do some raffle thingy or something. I'm sure I can easily grab 2 codes since I doubt rental stores actually register their games, unless they've taken the registration papers out of the cases
They don't. I've taken the cards out of the game cases and registered games :p

I have a Japanese GameCube though... :(

Well, registered my games, luckily I had enough. I knew Pokemon wasn't a complete waste. :p

EDIT: The sad thing is, I've only played one Metroid game ever and that does not include Prime.

Lee-T

TRU is supposed to be getting the Bundles in this week, although there was a huge message saying TRU cannot sell them until August 11th. So we should be seeing them around the 11th and not the 15th. Also, I wonder if Nintendo will send stores a bunch of the demo disks to give away with the non bundled gamecubes. They did this last year with the Zelda Bundle deal. We got about 60 of the Zelda disks in to give away with the non bundled systems.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Of course, this is what I get for trying to be a nice guy and giving two of my codes to friends for the zelda promo disc. Now I'm exactly 2 short. BAH

::grumble::

I suppose I'll go ahead and buy that copy of Mario Golf Advance Tour that was on sale at Best Buy... Maybe I can convince a bud to give me his Custom Robo code.

...or maybe I can steal it when he isn't looking... @_@

FoneBone

aoi tsuki said:
IAWTP

Sysgen

I just scored a like new Gamecube off of Ebay for $65.00

-Like new Gamecube
-2 controllers
-2 controller extensions
-Metroid Prime
-Super Monkey Ball.

I would say my deal is way better.

Mirk

Rock! Mine on it way Aug. 20 that is. I think I still
pick up this bundle thou as my black cube is starting to
go to crap.

radcliff

Just realized I alrady had Mario Kart, Mario & Luigi SS, and my Gamecube regeistered but had not registered my GBA, and Zelda: FSA. And for those that are 1 short and are planning on getting Pikmin 2, I'm sure Pikmin 2 will have a PIN

Top Bottom