• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prediction thread | What 4 games will xbox push to other consoles?

Which four games?

• Total voters

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
HiFi Rush
Pentiment
Sea of Thiefs
Age of Empires , Flight Simulator, Grounded

Eiknarf

Banned
Phil said two of the four are “community driven games”. And the other two “…are smaller games that were never supposed to be platform exclusive”

The later sounds like Hellblade 2, right? It’s smaller. Hellblade 1 was multiplatform, so might as well continue that, no?

Last edited:

Fbh

Sea of Thieves and Hi Fi Rush seems like a lock given the recent rumors and evidence
The other 2 are probably grounded and Pentiment or something along those lines.

Phil said two of the four are “community driven games”. And the other two “…are smaller games that were never supposed to be platform exclusive”

The later sounds like Hellblade 2, right? It’s smaller. Hellblade 1 was multiplatform, so might as well continue that, no?

I doubt they consider Hellblade a "smaller title".
I imagine "smaller titles" is something like Pentiment and maybe Hi Fi Rush

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Warren is breaking all the news about the game pass numbers and his exclusive interview with Phil.

If he says those 4 are HiFi, Pentiment, Sea of Thieves, Grounded, then I'd say it's pretty much 100% lock.

Mownoc

Does grounded count as a service title? I guess it can but it's not monetised from what I know... Dunno haven't played it in a while.

Dazraell

Does grounded count as a service title? I guess it can but it's not monetised from what I know... Dunno haven't played it in a while.
It kinda was as it was on early access for several years and was frequently updated with new content until it reached 1.0. But as far as I'm aware it ended its life cycle and Obsidian moved on to different projects

Mownoc

It kinda was as it was on early access for several years and was frequently updated with new content until it reached 1.0. But as far as I'm aware it ended its life cycle and Obsidian moved on to different projects
I need to rewatch the part where he talks about the 4 games again. I'd vote for Grounded if I think it fits the description he gave for the 2 MP titles. But if it's not grounded then F2P Halo Infinite seems like the candidate to me.

Moses85

HiFi Rush
Pentiment
Sea of Thiefs
Age of Empires , Flight Simulator, Grounded
Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

Ozriel

M$FT
Grounded and Sea of Thieves will sell very well. HiFi Rush to a lesser extent.

Pentiment was never going to be a mass market seller

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Its super easy to suss out.

Hi Fi Rush - They want to make a sequel but it needs more sales

Sea Of Thieves - Massive game and Gaas out its ass

Grounded - Same, will do amazingly well on PS5 and Switch

Pentiment - I cant suss this one but its a great game.

Dazraell

I need to rewatch the part where he talks about the 4 games again. I'd vote for Grounded if I think it fits the description he gave for the 2 MP titles. But if it's not grounded then F2P Halo Infinite seems like the candidate to me.
I think he mentioned something in a lines of "community-driven" games which I think fits the bill for both Sea of Thieves and Grounded. They're very different from each other, but they're relying heavily on multiplayer and community around it

Top Bottom