• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PREMATURE EJACULA-TON: PS3 delayed until November 2006 in Japan?

Duderz

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
Regardless of the actual announcements, the GAF reaction will be worth it. I can't be the only guy more interested in the reaction....?

No sir, you most definitely are not the only one. :)

Quellex said:
zzz.jpg

Yep, I'm slowly getting there.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
Is anyone at Sony aware of the saying "Beware of the ides of March"? It's rather ironic that the PS3 info is comming finally on March 15.

I guess Kutaragi would be the equivilent of Ceasar.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
GhaleonEB said:
Regardless of the actual announcements, the GAF reaction will be worth it. I can't be the only guy more interested in the reaction....?

Hell thats the only reason im in here, I could'nt give a rats what is said only what GAF has to say.

Brimstone said:
Is anyone at Sony aware of the saying "Beware of the ides of March"? It's rather ironic that the PS3 info is comming finally on March 15.

Ah so Kutaragi will be brutally stabbed to dead: E tu Stinger ...

Brimstone said:

Just broke up with my girlfriend tonight glad I did it early...

Now the curse is all on Sony.

We will kiss and make up before the Rev is out :)

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
Fishie flop oog said:
Ah so Kutaragi will be brutally stabbed to dead: E tu Stinger ...

Well metaphorically speaking, people mention "beware the ides of March" as a sign of doom approaching, not so much directly corralting with a paticular scene from the Shakespear play.

Monorojo

Banned
Im on the west coast....so is there any reason for me to stay up til midnight tonite or will it no be all released until like 2 AM (5 AM Eastern)

I have a damn lab tomorrow -_-

Animal

Banned
ok so what is a realistic time table from now on info spread from the conference...

ie: how much time till we know what they know at the conference?

Mau ®

I can't believe we are getting some PS3 info. The PS3 was becoming like some myth or legend, you've heard of it but never really seen it and now its being revealed. Delayed or no Im excited as hell but Im going to sleep.

I will wake up in like 7 hours and see a 20 page thread of GAF exploding into madness about whatever revelation.

Don't dissapoint me Gaffers!!! :)

3rdman

Stench said:
So, uhh... anyone know some good jokes?

A guy walks into a Doctor's office with a duck on his head...

The Doctor asks, "Can I help you?" and the duck says "Yeah, the PS3 is delayed! OMGWTFBBBBQQQ!!!"

The Doctor then gave himself an enema...the end.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
3rdman said:

The Doctor asks, "Can I help you?" and the duck says "Yeah, the PS3 is delayed! OMGWTFBBBBQQQ!!!"

lol
it really isn't funny but still

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
3rdman said:

gskarumahit1dw5yr.gif

PS: T-minus 56 min.

Shinobi

I've made this prediction for a few weeks now, and I'm gonna stick with it: Sony will try as hard as they can to get a simultaneous worldwide launch in November. As much as they won't want MS to have Christmas all to themselves in the west, a release at this time would also be a huge part of getting the Blu-Ray train rolling. And I think Sony will have more then enough time to build up the supply neccessary to facilitate such a launch.

Doesn't mean there won't be shortages in one or all three markets, but so fucking what? That's gonna be an issue anyway. Better to have that while letting consumers know there's an alternative to 360 going into Christmas.

Couple more predictions...price won't be known until September. Strategically and logistically it makes no sense to give a price out now if the system is six months away. In terms of games we might see tonight, I reckon we'll see a Tekken game, maybe something from Square, a couple games from the Sony Europe studios, maybe a Naughty Dog demo, and that's about it. No point blowing their entire load with E3 just a couple months away.

Monorojo

Banned
This press release can bring about the controller redesign cant it?

Out with the boomerang, in with a new innovative 2 piece controller with motion sensor and the such?

Razoric

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
Sony fans seem to suck at waiting up for news, nintendo guys do it all the time like a pikmin army

I'm here waiting. (oh and hi OAers I love it when you post about me on there)

GhaleonEB

A doctor, a lawer and a nun walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "What is this, a joke?"

I think this has enough attention focused on it that we'll get some information pretty quick, given the shareholder and mainstream press interest.

3rdman

I've got to get up early, so its good night for me. I expect anther 20 pages before tomorrow...that'll give me something to do at work. :p

xaosslug

Shinobi said:
I've made this prediction for a few weeks now, and I'm gonna stick with it: Sony will try as hard as they can to get a simultaneous worldwide launch in November. As much as they won't want MS to have Christmas all to themselves in the west, a release at this time would also be a huge part of getting the Blu-Ray train rolling. And I think Sony will have more then enough time to build up the supply neccessary to facilitate such a launch.

Doesn't mean there won't be shortages in one or all three markets, but so fucking what? That's gonna be an issue anyway. Better to have that while letting consumers know there's an alternative to 360 going into Christmas.

Couple more predictions...price won't be known until September. Strategically and logistically it makes no sense to give a price out now if the system is six months away. In terms of games we might see tonight, I reckon we'll see a Tekken game, maybe something from Square, a couple games from the Sony Europe studios, maybe a Naughty Dog demo, and that's about it. No point blowing their entire load with E3 just a couple months away.

:lol

A guy walks into a Doctor's office with a wooden crate over his head...

The Doctor asks, "Can I help you?" and the guy says "Yeah, I looking for Wall Guy, this is his #)%%& Box!!!"

Top Bottom