• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PREMATURE EJACULA-TON: PS3 delayed until November 2006 in Japan?

Ancestor said:
Snaku and SNUG REVOL am cry?

:`(

Fukk you Sony....seriously fukk you. Mods please dont jump on the BAN wagon just yet though. Lets wait for a SONY comfirmation :) Spring isnt even here yet. There's still a chance.

Fukk you Ken, FUKK BLU-RAY and FUKK DRM! :`(

Snaku

Banned
SNUG REVOL said:
:`(

Fukk you Sony....seriously fukk you. Mods please dont jump on the BAN wagon just yet though. Lets wait for a SONY comfirmation :) Spring isnt even here yet. There's still a chance.

Fukk you Ken, FUKK BLU-RAY and FUKK DRM! :`(

No worries man, as long as it's released somewhere this year. :)

I would like to congradulate everyone. After months of waiting and waiting, the moment of truth is almost here. I truly feel special, for Sony is going to open their magical arms and bestow the real next gen on us tommorrow.

Graphics never seen before. Gameplay out of this world. A dangerous controller. Tommorrow, our Japanese founding father will take the stage and show the world what videogames are about. It's not about delays. It's not about lawsuits. It's about saying wow. And come this time tommorrow, I fully expect us all to be saying wow in unison.

Onward, fellow followers. Godspead, next gen.

Amir0x

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
I would like to congradulate everyone. After months of waiting and waiting, the moment of truth is almost here. I truly feel special, for Sony is going to open their magical arms and bestowing the real next gen on us tommorrow.

Graphics never seen before. Gameplay out of this world. A dangerous controller. Tommorrow, our Japanese founding father will take the stage and show the world what videogames are about. It's not about delays. It's not about lawsuits. It's about saying wow. And come this time tommorrow, I fully expect us all to be saying wow in unison.

Whoa, calm down man. This isn't E3. :p

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
PhoenixDark said:
I would like to congradulate everyone. After months of waiting and waiting, the moment of truth is almost here. I truly feel special, for Sony is going to open their magical arms and bestow the real next gen on us tommorrow.

kay...

heidern

PhoenixDark said:

Alas, I highly doubt this post will get you laid.

Even if there are hookers at the Sony party in a couple of hours.

But anyway, what are the odds on this delayton news being false rumours spread by Sony and the launch actually coming out on time?

Odysseus

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

Allright! Kool-aid time!

*gulps*

PhoenixDark said:

:lol :lol

tedhbrown

Banned
Well this is completly unexpected. I get on the computer tonight, and apparently PS3 is getting it's big "unveiling" in 3 hours... Damn

PhoenixDark said:

Ah Phoenix, never a disappointment.

PhoenixDark said:

http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=89878&page=1&pp=50

lachesis

Gold Member
This thread began as "Official", then "Not-quite-official", then "Premature-Ejacula-ton"?

LOL!! :lol :lol :lol

So, less than 3 hours to go.

MrDaravon

PhoenixDark said:

:lol :lol

crunker99

PhoenixDark said:

Have you taken a look at the Untold Legends screens? :)

bishoptl said:
I've got my eye on you, Snug!

Im guessing you're a mod? Well if you are I was implying that a Japan launch would be suicidal :D

Seriously, I admit I fukked up with that quote. If delayed till 07, lets settle for a week ban eh?

PhoenixDark said:

That was...just beautiful.

Stench

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

rhkav7.jpg

R-User!

Tiger said:
This delay should be suprising to NO ONE. I just can't see them delaying the PS2 until 2007 for the U.S though. That just seems like a huge mistake if they let that happen. Microsoft would have a huge foothold on the next gen market by early 2007.

Watch your language..... .....don't mind me.

Diablos

WEDNESDAYTON COMETH

I'm excited.

Watch them just release some Untold Legends screen and misc. discussion about the game. :lol

Man, we'd be feeling that for DAYS. :lol

7Th

PhoenixDark said:

Still have the ability huh?

"Tomorrow, I shall ascend to the heavens of gaming."

Yeah, I was the Aries who said that.

crunker99 said:
oh well yes then lol

i thought he was serious :)

Yeah, it's easily missed, but it's nice satire. Heck, PhoenixDark created the same
"Untold Legends: Tales of Box Guy OFFICIALLY revealed" thread right just the in the hour before this grandiose post.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
PS3 E3 message

"the letters got mixed up, we meant (shows Untold legends shot) : Chew a cel, gnome!"

1hr 50 remains.

GhaleonEB

Archie said:
I'm getting sleepy. This better be worth it. :/
Regardless of the actual announcements, the GAF reaction will be worth it. I can't be the only guy more interested in the reaction....?

I've got the FLU and I'm staying up late. Of course I've already called into work tomorrow, so I don't have to get up early. (Or at all, for that matter.)

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i don't know if its just me, but DCharlie your avatar keeps asking me for some permission or someshit with a popup.

having issues with my service provider , will take it down.

Top Bottom