• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

And this is why they both suck, not just Trump.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Trump, but still...)

Half of his supporters not of America. A LOT of his supporters are racist, sexist, bigots, etc.

Ashley ParkerVerified account
‏@AshleyRParker
Re these rumors Pence is asking to be taken off the ticket... campaign aide tells me they are NOT true.

New York Times reporter

Not sure if it was a Trump aide or Pence aide.

BiggNife

And this is why they both suck, not just Trump.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Trump, but still...)

She called half of Trump's supporters deplorables. So like 20% of the country.

And...I don't really think that's inaccurate. You can't deny that Trump's racist rhetoric is a big reason why he's popular.

TheFly1.jpg

PopeReal

I love that Trump rambles and has no idea what foreign policy even is and that same time says he doesn't even talk to his running mate and people are trying to spin a tie.

This guy just talks nonsense.

Velcro Fly

We're calling someone who tried to enunciate policy positions instead of disqualifying that idiot as doing not as great in this debate. Come on.

Breads

Banned
Obama is killing energy plants?

Foreign interests are rejiggering plants to suit their home countries needs?

The fuck does this even mean...

Mik2121

Trump again shitting on the current status and other people's ideas and just saying "we have to do something better". How can anyone vote for someone who only shits on other people and say he will do better without giving details??

????

Madness

My god. Clean energy is the greatest economic potential for the US since the advent of the microprocessor and transistor and creation of Silicon Valley. China has invested hundreds of billions already bevause they know clean energy is worth trillions. Everyone will buy from the Chinese first and not the US. How does this idiot not understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom