• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maengun1

How could anyone think Trump is winning? He's been godawful

Idk if the people saying Hillary is sucking and Trump is winning are really drunk or what. People need to freak out over everything.

Some of Hillary's answers have been bad, but he's been an incoherent, screeching, whining mess all night.

It should have been easy given what happened this week. I can't believe this shit.

She doesn't need to. To use a boxing analogy, she's winning big on the cards and you are expecting her to swing for the fences for a knockout in round 12. She's coasting because she can afford to. Trump kills himself. Trump is the one with ground to make up, not her. She isn't going to give him the chance to do that.

Joeytj

Banned
I'm officially tired of this debate. Trump is just spewing a bunch a bullshit.

Is this Romney vs Obama bad for Hillary?

I don't think so, but I don't think Hillary is going to win this debate, and we might see polls tighten (unless more horrible videos from Trump come out).

The Republicans already abandoned Trump anyway, but ugh, I wanted this to be over tonight. Doesn't look like it will be.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And this is why they both suck, not just Trump.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Trump, but still...)

She was right.
71nqQQy.png

Xyrmellon

Maybe Pence dropped out this morning and they are waiting til after the debate to announce? It would explain Trump's answer.

adj_noun

I've been waiting for them to address this issue for what seems like forever and this is how they do it. How do we protect the energy companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom