• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- J - D -

This question, man...

image.php

As anyone who saw my posts in the other thread (or my post history) will know, I loath Clinton, but don't see everyone saying she's done badly. She hasn't particularly stood out or put forward a case for herself other than 'not Trump' (as usual), but has been effective enough at retaining her composure while letting Trump self-destruct and pout. His answer to the question about Muslims should be enough to tell you everything about him and his offhanded xenophobia. I can't bring myself to say I want her to win, but will say without reservation that I want Trump, and all he represents, to lose.

I was very disappointed that she didn't go in on Trump's base when the "deplorables" quote came up. It felt like a huge cop out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Undecided voters continue to be the biggest idiots.
I don't care who they choose, asking questions like this shows why they're jokes.

Xilo

Everybody knows that neither of them have respect for each other, and nobody expects them to...I don't understand why you would waste a question on this nonsense. Of course they don't respect each other.

These people knew they were going to be on TV. Put on a fucking suit Ken Bone. This isn't brunch at O'Charlies. Even June BooBoo's male counter part is wearing a jacket/tie.

Fox318

eh, she openly says she wants it to be a bridge to clean energy

tell that to communities dealing with water issues and being forced into signing deals because companies are digging under their property.

Its a rural issue that doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom