• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
fucking hell. You use that as the last fucking question?

Jobs aren't related to clean energy though. Nice sentiments and all, but just answering the question straight is better. Hilarry did so-so on that.
(Trump non-existent)

ooooooh, respect question!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Undecided voters, ladies and gentlemen.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Great question. I was on the fence and this question will put me over the edge for one of them.

NeonBlack

tidus-laughing-o.gif

AngryMoth

Can't watch it but reading the BBC live blog on my phone kinda makes it sound like Trump is doing...well? Aside front the sexual assault question obviously. Might get a different impression if I was watching it but sounds like his aggression has had Clinton on the defensive a lot

giga

OK, this is definitely the worst question. You vote on presidents based on what they like about their opponent? Come the fuck on.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
What a fucking lame ass question. I was expecting, "Mr. Trump, you've suggested you want to grab women by the pussy. How about men by their dicks? ;)"

Strimei

I like how everyone's divided here about the question.

Honestly its dumb but I think its a good one to ask at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom