• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

BOOM

Hillary with the falling leg

TRUMP WITH THE SUPLEX

z2ujowl.gif

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
As bad as this is, Trump is doing like 10x better than last debate.

Well. He was looking depressed, but that's better than the energetic but insane Trump.

But halfway through that last question Trump seemed to decide "Fuck it, it's over, lets just say what I want to say". It reanimated him, but I'm sure it will lead to some of the same or worse than last debate.

j-wood

Shit show doesn't even describe this. The fact that this is a debate for the leadership of our country is a fucking disgrace.

sappyday

I legitimately would not be surprised if we hear some curses words flying about soon.

Also not surprised if Drumpf punches Hilary live on air. That's about as low as it can go and it's low as fuck right now.

Wow people actually like Drumpf's bullshit?

America you're fucked.

And when he does punch her the audience will still cheer

wbEMX

This really didn't happen, right?

I am imagining this, right?

Thank fucking god I'm not an US citizen, this is just shameful.

Breakage

There's nothing presidential about this debate. It's just a slagging match. Where's the talk of policy or how they'll lead the country. What an utter joke.

CHC

Why do they even have an audience? Really? If they're not allowed to make noise or interact, why bother?

(I'm not talking about the panel of undecideds here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom