• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I don't mind that this turned into a shit slinging competition. The questions about the tape were going to lead to it. They shouldn't ask it if they don't want it to devolve.

we in this now

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Our country? Terrible.
These moderators? Terrible.
Trump? Terrible.

Balphon

If I knew this "debate" was going to have 20 minutes of the same email bullshit that's been covered a thousand times I wouldn't have bothered.

Mik2121

Jesus Christ this guy keeps repeating himself. I thought this was a presidential debate, not some drama reality show for moms!

Also, what's the letter C? I got lost on that one.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I just turned on the debate. Watched about 90 seconds of it, Donald sniffed at least 3 times, said Hillary will be in jail, audience goes full Jerry Springer.....and I turned it off. Can't wait till this circus is over.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The people yelling aren't undecided voters, those people are on the stage with the candidates. The yelling is from the audience in the far back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom