• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidDesu

Neo Gaf needs an app for events like this where the comments are relentless, so you can see them pop up in realtime in a huge stream... that would be epic.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm glad the moderators are being tough on crosstalk. They're not playing tonight

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I do wish they saved the leaked video for halfway through when whatever drug trump is on at the beginning of these debates wears off.

Keby

It's over. He's fucking finished. He knows he's lost and he's trying to bring her down to his level. It's so over. What a fucking piece of shit child.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
The way Trump put Hillary on defense was absolutely amazing to see.

Come on Hillary. He just called you a criminal conspirator and your husband a serial sexual assaulter, and your response is to refer to the fact checkers.

This is really depressing to watch.

Yea I suppose that makes Hillary look bad if you're you and eat this stupid shit up.

Kid Heart

Wow, my expectations were the bottom of the barrel, and Trump couldn't even manage that. The best thing is Hill ain't phased by him throwing a tantrum. Here are your choices America. Choose wisely.

I watched like 5 minutes and I'm shaking with nerves so off it goes again.

Urgh. He really is dreadful. "Why haven't you brought up the emails?" literally right after one of the moderators brought it up.

Magnus

I can't believe what I'm watching. I have to applaud some of these folks for actually keeping it together and moving the debate forward.

The way Trump put Hillary on defense was absolutely amazing to see.

Come on Hillary. He just called you a criminal conspirator and your husband a serial sexual assaulter, and your response is to refer to the fact checkers.

This is really depressing to watch.

Because those are bullshit Breibart/Reddit level conspiracy theories that do not warrant serious replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom