• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxios

I haven't been able to watch, it's only 30 minutes in. What the hell is going on?

Trump compared his sexual assaults to ISIS, Clinton tore him a new one, Trump acted like a baby, and he said he'd jail his political opponents if won (the crowd cheered at this bit).

The way Trump put Hillary on defense was absolutely amazing to see.

Come on Hillary. He just called you a criminal conspirator and your husband a serial sexual assaulter, and your response is to refer to the fact checkers.

This is really depressing to watch.

Yeah seriously! she needed better responses here. Dumb people watching this will believe him!

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry, I just can't watch this anymore. This is an embarrassment for the human race and I just cannot bring myself to accept the fact that this is actually happening and that this childish clown will still get a significant percentage of the vote. :/

I'll go get some sleep and try and calm down tomorrow.

Brinbe

Holy Christ, out of the billions of people on Earth. Trump is the very last person I'd want as POTUS. He's a disaster. And he's done nothing to answer the fucking question.

The emails are a non fucking story, but the way she tries to dodge them in a Trump-esque fashion is nuts.
Take them head on an finish the story. Call out the people saying it's important with the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom